PDA

View Full Version : Curling/jones

Jimboy
02-20-2014, 08:17 AM
She moves into the hack , world champeen curler Jennjfer Jones , she takes one step back ,crouches low ,and smoothly glides down the ice,and gently and quietly releases the stone with a precison inside curl ,THEN ,breaking the silence of the Great Russian Bears hibernation , comes a shreek that wakes up every sleepin Russian ,HARDDDDdddddddddddd ,she screams , HARDDDDDDderrrrrrrrrrr , REALLY HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddd , she screams again. HAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa to funny:sHa_shakeshout:

badger
02-20-2014, 08:44 AM
I'll bet Brent Laing likes it :) Ba boom tish

35 whelen
02-20-2014, 09:03 AM
LOOKS LIKE GOLD for my home rink oya

Rumtan
02-20-2014, 09:21 AM
Excellent game and well done Canada, now we need the mens hockey to win

ORV
02-20-2014, 09:23 AM

x2
and the womens!!!!

Elk Hunter17
02-20-2014, 09:47 AM
Really glad they won but that was a terrible game for the third.

Fisherpeak
02-20-2014, 02:00 PM

Men ain`t gonna win gold.No heart.
The womens however WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!3-2 overtime!:sHa_shakeshout:

Mb-MBR
02-20-2014, 02:32 PM
Men ain`t gonna win gold.No heart.
The womens however WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!3-2 overtime!:sHa_shakeshout:

Them's "crow eating words".....although Canada's men's team hasn't "gelled" to our expected level, they have won all games to get where they're at and deserve to battle the U.S for the right to play for gold.

I don't think the U.S will steam roll Canada and we can match and even one up the U.S at every position. But that doesn't guarantee a win, either, so should be a good game.

gatorhunter
02-20-2014, 06:17 PM
Really glad they won but that was a terrible game for the third.Ya, Kaitlyn had a really rough game but in the end she made the right 50% of her shots. JJ did what she had done all week though; make the shots that count. And I'm not a JJ fan.