PDA

View Full Version : Rusty's Bag!!! Pics!!!

Rusty P. Bucket
10-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Well now, look at what ol' Rusty got in the post today!

http://www.trackofthewolf.com/(S(m5hw32451wjf3f2yhkpcmbyf))/categories/partDetail.aspx?catId=1&subId=6&styleId=22&partNum=BAG-HUNTER-1

This thing is great. It holds all my junk and balls. The black powder geeks at my club are all a-twitter about my impeccable fashion sense but I am confused...I have seen a few of the womenfolk shooting me envious looks. What's up with that?:confused:

On a more serious note, the turkeys at Track Of The Wolf run a great operation. The product, the service and the prices might be worth the time for you fellers that use manly guns and propellants.
:)

TreeGuy
10-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Nice bag Rusty. I am sure that it shall serve as a proper home to your balls. I have one also, but decided to go with the much larger model. Of course the larger model comes with hair on it, but to each their own. Things could be worse though. For example, poor Bob stores his balls in a purse!:evilgrin:

Tree

honda450
10-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Good one Tree.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bobby B.
10-11-2008, 04:44 PM
TreeGuy,

Your lack of ability to entertain while delivering an insult is cause to question my earlier appreciation for your wit. Your spelling and grammar are slipping as well. Rather disappointing. Do try to improve.

Bobby B.

duffy4
10-11-2008, 07:44 PM
TreeGuy,

Your lack of ability to entertain while delivering an insult is cause to question my earlier appreciation for your wit. Your spelling and grammar are slipping as well. Rather disappointing. Do try to improve.

Bobby B.

I can't figure out if you two are friends who just tease each other a lot or what?