PDA

View Full Version : Nenshi on twitter

rwm1273
02-23-2014, 10:02 AM
http://themetapicture.com/canada-has-hilarious-politicians-this-is-one-of-them/

Pretty funny guy.

Don K
02-23-2014, 10:15 AM
Pretty funny yes... By they're doing a real sh**ty job keeping taxes and spending in check. The tax increases are ridiculous! I'd take Ford in a minute.

Coho911
02-23-2014, 12:47 PM
Completely agree. Like this junk about "EVERYONE is going to have to take a tax increase (and they are talking a big one) to pay for the C-train expansion. Uhm, I don't have kids but pay for schools, I bought on a hill but I am paying for the rich houses along the elbow river to be reno'd post floods, and now you want me to pay for the Transit system I never use ??

How about raising the money needed through ticket prices for transit users (WHOA what a concept… those who USE it pay for it !!) or home lottery???

Pretty frustrating. Pretty Liberal.:angry3:

Pretty funny yes... By they're doing a real sh**ty job keeping taxes and spending in check. The tax increases are ridiculous! I'd take Ford in a minute.

pinelakeperch
02-23-2014, 01:52 PM
Completely agree. Like this junk about "EVERYONE is going to have to take a tax increase (and they are talking a big one) to pay for the C-train expansion. Uhm, I don't have kids but pay for schools, I bought on a hill but I am paying for the rich houses along the elbow river to be reno'd post floods, and now you want me to pay for the Transit system I never use ??

How about raising the money needed through ticket prices for transit users (WHOA what a concept… those who USE it pay for it !!) or home lottery???

Pretty frustrating. Pretty Liberal.:angry3:

You can't expect a tailored tax system, it just isn't efficient. I don't think paying for schools despite not having kids is something to complain about.

Nenshi may be a polarizing figure but he's a pretty bright guy and definitely entertaining.