PDA

View Full Version : AlbertaRELM

LeonH
03-27-2014, 01:40 PM
I know there was plenty of discussion lately on this but here it is anyway. I am wandering if anyone is getting their current priority (fishing or hunting) to appear properly on the new web site.

Last time I called to check on mine they said that they tough everything should have been updated by March 26. Mine still shows only that priority is to show here (or something similar to that) and no other information is listed.

Okotokian
03-27-2014, 01:45 PM

LeonH
03-27-2014, 02:50 PM

Thanks OKO, exactly what I am looking for.:)

cohod
03-27-2014, 03:03 PM
When I contacted them on the 19th, I was told it would take a few weeks for the information to show up for everyone. My account (as of today) is still not showing any information about current or past priority.

cohod

AppleJax
03-27-2014, 03:07 PM

Why even bother....

LeonH
03-27-2014, 03:55 PM
When I contacted them on the 19th, I was told it would take a few weeks for the information to show up for everyone. My account (as of today) is still not showing any information about current or past priority.

cohod

I guess each person over there has its own version of answers to feed us.

Now I am worried about my priorities as I never thought to print screen them before they switched the site.

jacenbeers
03-27-2014, 04:37 PM

With fantastic contributions like this, no wonder you have a 17000 post count.

Related to this post, I just logged into the new system for the first time and also see nothing in reference to my draw history. I hope they fix it before June.

Andrzej
03-27-2014, 04:43 PM
Fishing Draws are available for three classes of Walleye now.

Wildlife certificate and Bow hunting permit can be purchase as well.

Habfan
03-27-2014, 05:09 PM
Fishing Draws are available for three classes of Walleye now.

Wildlife certificate and Bow hunting permit can be purchase as well.

Walleye draws have always been 3 classes, you can apply for all 3 but once you get drawn from 1st choice to 3rd then you are removed from draw. If you like eating smaller size fish you should get drawn every yr. But over 50cm are tougher to draw.

Okotokian
03-28-2014, 08:32 AM
With fantastic contributions like this, no wonder you have a 17000 post count.

Related to this post, I just logged into the new system for the first time and also see nothing in reference to my draw history. I hope they fix it before June.

Get over yourself. I posted something, then thought "that really isn't very helpful to the conversation" so I edited it. Unfortunately you can't totally delete a post, you can only alter it.

Re-thinking a post. You should try it sometime.

Pudelpointer
03-28-2014, 08:50 AM
Get over yourself. I posted something, then thought "that really isn't very helpful to the conversation" so I edited it. Unfortunately you can't totally delete a post, you can only alter it.

Lol.

Whoops, sorry for another useless post.

jacenbeers
03-28-2014, 10:19 AM

You really did not have to be rude. I was just making a silly joke about your post count. No need to get hostile.

pinelakeperch
03-28-2014, 11:49 AM
I thought the application period began on April 8th?

Redfrog
03-28-2014, 12:01 PM
I'm with Okie on this.

I have nothing of value to add to the thread, but I'm trying to get my post count up.:sHa_shakeshout:

JK. Of course I have something to add.

Every time they make new and improved upgrades it seems that they get the bugs out just in time for the next upgrade. When they screw up or the system goes down it seems like a bunch of trainees are in charge of fixing it. Last year the licensing went down for several days. Unacceptable.

Maybe try using an Alberta firm for Alberta work.

nekred
03-28-2014, 12:06 PM
+1 to post count....

Stinky Buffalo
03-28-2014, 12:50 PM
Maybe try using an Alberta firm for Alberta work.

Now there's a thought!

I'm pretty sure there's enough 'puter savvy guys on AO alone that could put a system like that together! :D

Oh well, time will tell how this new system works out. Who knows, we may be pleasantly surprised!

ddddd05
03-29-2014, 09:41 PM
Nice change over! Everyone who didn't print their walleye tags before the middle of March got *****ed.

When you call in to find out why you can't get your tags some guy in the states feeds you some bull****.

They could have mentioned in the email they sent out about the upgrade that you would not be able to have your walleye tags printed after the new system was implemented.

Habfan
03-30-2014, 10:35 AM
Nice change over! Everyone who didn't print their walleye tags before the middle of March got *****ed.

When you call in to find out why you can't get your tags some guy in the states feeds you some bull****.

They could have mentioned in the email they sent out about the upgrade that you would not be able to have your walleye tags printed after the new system was implemented.

ESRD is very understanding when it comes to things like this ! Just e-mail your concerns and I'm sure they'll give you 2x the tags this season !! Lol:sHa_shakeshout:

pinelakeperch
03-31-2014, 11:24 AM
Can someone confirm that April 8th is the first date one can apply for tags for Newell and Rolling Hills Res.? Thanks!

Snowdog
03-31-2014, 11:37 AM
It said in the email Mid-April for the draw priority so I would give the until at least then.

Phase 2 – starting mid-April 2014
• Current draw priority information available
• May – licence history available for 2012 and 2013
• All draw applications available

SCHOOCH
03-31-2014, 11:38 AM
Can someone confirm that April 8th is the first date one can apply for tags for Newell and Rolling Hills Res.? Thanks!

Thats what it says on Albertarelm anyways.......April 8-May 1st are the draw dates

Dookie Shed
04-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Active Networks (new service provider for "ReLM2") was caught off guard by ESRD's supposed "transition" from IBM. Suffice to say that nobody thought about inlcuding walleye draw information until late-January. Who do you blame for that?