PDA

View Full Version : Airdrie or Deluxe wall tents??

waterboy
03-31-2014, 05:02 PM
Hi all,
got an older 12x14 wall tent w/ 3.5' sidewalls and looking to upgrade to 12x14x5 wall tent with internal frame and porch(thought about larger, but thinkin' it would just be in excess to my needs). Checked out both Airdrie Canvas and Deluxe sites, similar specs with similar prices....what do you all think of the two? Any insight on quality would be greatly appreciated. I heard that airdrie has 1.75" tubing, whereas Deluxe has 1.5", but Deluxes porch w/ frame is a little less $$. Thanks everyone.

waterboy
03-31-2014, 06:20 PM
Sorry guys, posted then searched...great info. although not a lot of reviews on aidrie canvas...spoke to them and their specs are very similar to Deluxe and had mentioned some of the similar repairs they have done to other tents...some of what have been noted on this site. Anyone have a next to new 12x14 4truss with porch for sale I would be interested...would consider larger

sharpstick
03-31-2014, 08:37 PM
Call Jim at Capital Canvas, he will build you what you want. Great prices and super guy to deal with.

Cheers,

SS

Grizzel
03-31-2014, 09:06 PM
Sorry guys, posted then searched...great info. although not a lot of reviews on aidrie canvas...spoke to them and their specs are very similar to Deluxe and had mentioned some of the similar repairs they have done to other tents...some of what have been noted on this site. Anyone have a next to new 12x14 4truss with porch for sale I would be interested...would consider larger

PM sent

waterboy
04-01-2014, 06:37 AM
thanks guys...love this site!

randymarriott
04-03-2014, 12:58 AM
Hey. I would definitely give Tony at Airdrie Canvas a call. They have great quality tents and very customizable. Tony is a super guy to deal with and he'll always help you out of you ever have questions or concerns about the product after ward's.
Cheers