PDA

View Full Version : Last trip.. Maybe beaver mines or enchant.

Ryanf
04-02-2014, 11:23 AM
So my dad, daughter (2) and myself will be heading out tomorrow for some IceFishing. Was curious how beaver mines has been if anyone's been there lately ect ect. Want to ensure some fish are caught. The other option would be going to enchant pond just for the fact of wanting some action. Any info would be great.

WayneChristie
04-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Enchant is usually open early, I wouldnt try the ice if theres any left, it wont be safe. probably heading down that way tomorrow but that will be too late to let you know I guess.

Ryanf
04-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Yeah I wasn't sure about enchant ice I would think it would be ok but long drive if it isn't haha. I'm sure beaver mines will be good. Most likely head there.
I've only fished in the summer. I hear it I've fishes well though. Perhaps will see you tomorrow. Most likely going to head there.
Enchant is usually open early, I wouldnt try the ice if theres any left, it wont be safe. probably heading down that way tomorrow but that will be too late to let you know I guess.

Ryanf
04-02-2014, 03:57 PM
So thinking beaver mines it is. Anyone been or going? Give myself a little bump with question I guess also haha

lyons6
04-03-2014, 04:22 PM
How was the ice? Thinking of heading to beauvy tomorrow or weekend

Ryanf
04-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Actually ended up at enchant. 16" of ice. Lots of action few perch few trout. Was good day. Gonna go to beaver mines or maybe beauvis on the weekend with a buddy. I'd guess ice is probably around the same.

WayneChristie
04-03-2014, 05:12 PM
glad I decided to stay home today, wasnt planning to take an auger :)

Ryanf
04-03-2014, 06:17 PM
Haha wasn't to bad as far as drilling goes. There are a few holes of mine on the south side that will be easily chipped I'm sure haha

Scott N
04-04-2014, 05:04 AM
Last Sunday the ice was about 15" at Beauvais.