PDA

View Full Version : Looks like my picture made it to the regs this season.

npauls
04-05-2014, 12:53 AM
So earlier this year I was asked if the fishing company I pro staff for could use one of my fishing pictures for an ad.

I sent the company about a dozen different fishing pictures from last season and I found out this week that the ad. is actually in the Alberta fishing regs book. I haven't had a chance to check it out personally yet but was sent a picture of the ad. on facebook.

I just thought I would see if anyone else had noticed the ad. in the new regs. I am pretty exited to check it out this weekend when I go get my new fishing license.

I guess I had better get out there and try to see if I can possibly repeat next season or maybe pick up some other pro staff positions.

Good luck to everyone this upcoming open water season. I know I am going to be busy from now until the end of June getting the boat and gear all ready to go for walleye tourney season and then practicing up and prefishing for each tournament.

H380
04-05-2014, 06:56 AM
Congrats on the photo , we'll check it out for sure . Had a couple pics I took published in Outdoor Lifes' Deer of the year issue , cool to see them in print .

Badback
04-06-2014, 07:58 AM
I saw it Nate...Congrats

jeffreys 21234
04-06-2014, 09:01 AM
haven't grab regs yet bro but will when go pick up bear licence n renew win but congrats on yea