PDA

View Full Version : delete

willycharles
04-05-2014, 11:23 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has been out to the outdoor range in Camrose this year? I recall that in October last year that the back boards were shot up horribly. I've read on their website that the membership fee has doubled this year compared to last. Is there some big improvements going on out there to call for a huge price increase in a membership fee?

Alberta Bigbore
04-06-2014, 07:55 AM
I have no ide why.. but id like to start going to the meetings. Really sad when people cant use theyre brains and read the sign on the meter25 that says "no shotguns". Then just arrive and blast away theyre tacticool zombie guns full of buckshot and leave gapping holes in the plywood. Nothing against the tricked out zombie guns.. i own a couple myself. Just sayin' there is a sign and rules to go by for a reason.

Also for members that do go there..... LOCK...... THE ....BLOODY .....GATE... after u come in......and once you leave. Tired of every one feeling free to just stop in with out a memebership.... not sign in.. shoot and leaVe all your brass laying around and then leave. ...

coyotekiller
04-06-2014, 09:32 AM
I have no ide why.. but id like to start going to the meetings. Really sad when people cant use theyre brains and read the sign on the meter25 that says "no shotguns". Then just arrive and blast away theyre tacticool zombie guns full of buckshot and leave gapping holes in the plywood. Nothing against the tricked out zombie guns.. i own a couple myself. Just sayin' there is a sign and rules to go by for a reason.

Also for members that do go there..... LOCK...... THE ....BLOODY .....GATE... after u come in......and once you leave. Tired of every one feeling free to just stop in with out a memebership.... not sign in.. shoot and leaVe all your brass laying around and then leave. ...

x2

badbrass
04-06-2014, 09:39 AM
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=214854