PDA

View Full Version : blame it on the blood moon

waterninja
04-14-2014, 07:56 PM
so, i just found out it's a total lunar eclipse tonight/morning. there (you know, them) are calling it a "blood moon". that is the reason i have had such a bad run on the nsr this month.

thats my story and i'm sticking to it.
and here i was thinking of trading my fishing gear in for some golf clubs and one of those funny hats. lol

rafhone
04-14-2014, 08:21 PM
I was almost thinking of trying an all nighter during the eclipse. As far as solunar theory goes it should be even better, perfect alignment.

ineptflux
04-14-2014, 08:55 PM
Hehe I was catching fish yesterday and today!

waterninja
04-14-2014, 09:24 PM
Hehe I was catching fish yesterday and today!
the unspoken rule on this forum is (you can type the rule though)........"Pics or it didn't happen".

ineptflux
04-14-2014, 10:01 PM
the unspoken rule on this forum is (you can type the rule though)........"Pics or it didn't happen".

:bad_boys_20:

waterninja
04-14-2014, 10:09 PM
:bad_boys_20:
congrats on the burbot. god was in a humourous mood when he created those guys.

ineptflux
04-14-2014, 10:12 PM
They're just non-stop right now. CBA Posted a bunch from yesterday on Alberta Fishing Buddies on FB as well.

YeeHaw
04-15-2014, 05:17 PM
so, i just found out it's a total lunar eclipse tonight/morning. there (you know, them) are calling it a "blood moon". that is the reason i have had such a bad run on the nsr this month.

thats my story and i'm sticking to it.
and here i was thinking of trading my fishing gear in for some golf clubs and one of those funny hats. lol

I think it's just your lack of fishing skills old man, I would show you how to catch em, but don't want you to wine and cry again like the last time I "schooled" ya. Lol:sHa_shakeshout: