PDA

View Full Version : beuvis or bever mines

jeffreys 21234
04-16-2014, 06:21 PM
hey there was wondering if any one has been up to either beuives lake or beaver mines lake and if there's any open water me and my wife are taken our daughters up to castle area this weekend to spend Easter camping and hopen to maybe do a lil open water fishing any info would be awesome thanks in advance an

flyguyd
04-16-2014, 08:25 PM
Bring your snow boots , its pretty white up there

npauls
04-16-2014, 08:41 PM
They are getting dumped on with snow out there from what I hear.

Lakes are still frozen over and guys have been out ice fishing in the area recently.

lannie
04-16-2014, 10:00 PM
I was at Beauvis on monday and the ice is melted on the edges and rotten across the lake. It has been snowing for the last 24 hours with the wet heavy type of snow and it may make the lake look safer but I would not venture out on it. Have gone past Lee a few times in the last week and it looks very dangerous too. Never seen anyone on it and no cars at the "parking lot" but I could have missed someone out on the lake.

jeffreys 21234
04-17-2014, 07:44 AM
thanks for all the info guys was hopen to may see some open water but still lil early was thinking bring the ice gear to take girls out but maybe not it if ice is getting that bad already thanks again to all info