PDA

View Full Version : Berkley Havoc baits

LonelyAngler
05-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Is the berkley Havoc plastics classed the same as power bait? I can't find anywhere that says it is scented. Has anyone had any dealing with F&W about this product?

Thanks

Geezle
05-06-2014, 03:03 PM
If it's scented then yes.

EZM
05-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Berkley Havoc is unscented .......... therefore ........ it is not considered bait.

Seems strange as it does come in a zip-lock type package, but it is not scented.

Dan Foss
05-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Berkley Havoc is unscented .......... therefore ........ it is not considered bait.

Seems strange as it does come in a zip-lock type package, but it is not scented.

I can confirm, berkley havoc is unscented. If you are going to risk fishing with it in bait restricted areas, make sure you have the packaging and everything to prove its unscented etc. But remember, it is still going to come down to what the CO believes. Not knowing if what is in the back is actually what is on the label etc.

Not sure if it would really be worth the hassle of trying to explain it to a CO and arguing over it. I

EZM, zip lock type bag because they are still a moisture containing plastic. Leave them out in the open and they dry up.