PDA

View Full Version : Is your iPhone glitching?

1Heavyhitr
05-06-2014, 03:05 PM
I have an iPhone 4S and still haven't done the new upgrade [I hate the new upgrade].. I'm getting random texts that are a couple days old, Apps closing as soon as I open them, Constant e-mail alerts While there are no new e-mails etc. Doing the upgrade should fix the problems. Funny thing is I have a couple other friends experiencing the exact same thing? Anybody else having these problems?

lol..Apple is watching us all :thinking-006:

ÜberFly
05-06-2014, 03:34 PM
This was happening to me - dying with 42% - 65% battery left. Not saving distinctive rings & text tones, and much much more. Went to the Apple genius bar and they suggested to do a full back up (3 hours) and a full restore of the most recent OS. So far so good!!

NEWB
05-06-2014, 03:43 PM
When ever mine glitches I just power off, then power back on. Problem solved.

Before I had my power on/off button replaced I needed to drain the battery. It was painfull when it started to glitch just after a full charge.. :mad0100:

covey ridge
05-06-2014, 03:48 PM

Before I had my power on/off button replaced I needed to drain the battery. It was painfull when it started to glitch just after a full charge.. :mad0100:

Mine seems to be working well for the most part. From time to time I get a bit of static and some calls get dumped. The unusual thing is that the only time I seem to get dumped is from my home.

Ken07AOVette
05-06-2014, 03:56 PM
My daughter used to facetime us all the time, then all of a sudden it stopped working, forcing her to do a OS upgrade. That is Apples answer to their question, how do we get people to upgrade os? Force apps to stop working.

I hate iKoolaid.

4thredneck
05-06-2014, 04:53 PM
What is wrong with the new update? The way some of you guys talk it's the end of the world. Maybe we should go back to using XJ phones.

Ken07AOVette
05-06-2014, 04:56 PM
What is wrong with the new update? The way some of you guys talk it's the end of the world. Maybe we should go back to using XJ phones.

Did you update?

Mine was a YJ, only 12 channel. I only dreamed of an XJ.

silvercloud
05-06-2014, 06:45 PM

If your power button decides to stop working, going to Settings/General/Accessibility/AssistiveTouch and turning it on creates a virtual home button on the screen that will allow you to lock your phone as well as turn it off without the function of the off button....power off is by holding the "Lock Screen" icon just as you would the power button, to turn it back on, plug it in to a charge cord. I've been limping mine along like this for the last couple months waiting for the iPhone 6 release. :1041: Can't remember the site on the 'Net I found this on but it's helped me a ton.

Jason

Ebrand
05-06-2014, 08:01 PM
Mine is working fine.
Refuse to download iOS 7

npbra
05-06-2014, 11:22 PM
Mine is working fine.
Refuse to download iOS 7

What he/she said

Lornce
05-07-2014, 06:26 AM
Mine is working perfectly

1899b
05-07-2014, 06:41 AM
My personal Iphone 4S and work Iphone 4S are both fine with the update. Just finished Facetiming my daughter from the office. All good in the hood....

stevens
05-07-2014, 08:01 AM
I had lots of little problems with mine been an apple guy but I ended up getting a samsung mega and Im pretty happy with it.

Swangin
05-07-2014, 08:17 AM

Whenever I do this all my contacts are gone when I power it back on. Sometimes they come back but not always.

dumoulin
05-07-2014, 12:09 PM
Mine is working fine.
Refuse to download iOS 7

DO NOT UPDATE. the update architecture is not meant for the 4S. Doing so will bogg it down. My wife has the original 3 and it works great, yet it has never been updated.

There's also a microphone problem in the 4-4S. The solder comes undone and the your voice sounds crackly to others. If you type "mic problem iphone 4" into Youtube, you will find some easy fixes which I have done on mine.

This is the last Apple produc I will ever buy. POS!