PDA

View Full Version : view of the backyard

bison
05-07-2014, 11:03 AM
Right from my living room couch most every morning

SBE2
05-07-2014, 11:08 AM
I hate you, just sayin. (just jealous, I wish I had that, enjoy)

bison
05-07-2014, 11:15 AM
15 min later,...same deer in the front yard

Zip
05-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Thanks for sharing your outside pets with us..Awesome,love those wildlife pics.

mudbug
05-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Right on :) Thanks for sharing those with us :)

vital shok
05-07-2014, 02:33 PM
Are you my long lost parent when can I move back in.

Strix
05-15-2014, 05:38 PM
A cow moose with her calf were visiting our backyard periodically throughout the winter.
I presume she has gone somewhere to drop another calf and has left this yearling bull on his
own. He's been in the yard for several days now pruning the red-ozier dogwoods and willows.

On another note, can someone tell me how to embed a computer file photo in the posting instead of using the thumbnails and without going through the photobucket routine.

Strix

Sooner
05-15-2014, 06:00 PM
I hate you, just sayin. (just jealous, I wish I had that, enjoy)

X2, joke. One day I will have a view like that too. Nice Nice Nice

bison
05-16-2014, 12:20 AM
A cow moose with her calf were visiting our backyard periodically throughout the winter.
I presume she has gone somewhere to drop another calf and has left this yearling bull on his
own. He's been in the yard for several days now pruning the red-ozier dogwoods and willows.

On another note, can someone tell me how to embed a computer file photo in the posting instead of using the thumbnails and without going through the photobucket routine.

StrixIf you have outlook express you can email a pic from your puter,..it will open a small window that asks you if you want to make your pic smaller, click on yes, then when the email window pops up select from file on the email window "save attachment" click on it,then click save, it will save your pic to your documents and you can discard the email.
When you want to put a pic on the site, select a pic from "my documents"
Very simple very easy.

Jimboy
05-16-2014, 05:46 AM
Yea , bet he feeds um , and no we cant hunt there.

bison
05-16-2014, 10:44 AM
Yea , bet he feeds um , and no we cant hunt there.
No i don't, they help themselves.

Exactly,cause i like them there.