PDA

View Full Version : Priority System Errors....

Rockymtnx
05-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Wow this new system definitely has some bugs to be worked out. Below is a snapshot of my Walleye priorities...

Class A – I applied for and by the looks of it was drawn for. Now my priority is a “0 – Makes sense
Class B – I purchased a priority point (999) and it says I went from “1” point to “0” (Deducted) - This makes NO sense
Class C – I purchased a priority point (999)and it says I have a priority of “1” yet I have multiple priority points from the old system.

Right now I have NO FAITH in this new system. They have seemed to lost my pervious priority, and also seemed to have deducted points when I paid for them. I spent 25 mins on the phone with them today and they really have no idea on what is happening.

Anyone else lose priority or get "deducted" points?

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n41/rockymtnx/Priority_zpsef9fd8ee.jpg

JohninAB
05-07-2014, 03:59 PM
Look at the dates on each draw. By the looks of it Class A draws are completed and reported on the system. By the looks of it you were drawn for Class A. Class B and C are not completed yet so no updates have been done to them since last year..

Do not blame the system, it is working fine.

LeonH
05-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Look at the dates on each draw. By the looks of it Class A draws are completed and reported on the system. By the looks of it you were drawn for Class A. Class B and C are not completed yet so no updates have been done to them since last year..

I agree that only Calss A is up to date it seems. However, the system is far from fine as I am not sure why uploading results is taking so long and in process confusing everyone to hell.

JohninAB
05-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Applied online no problems, draw results are being posted no problem. So what is the problem?

Coming on here announcing the sky is falling is not going to do anything other than I guess make you feel good because you vented, but over what, a walleye draw? First world problem. It will sort itself out and life will be all good, much the same as it is now.

Rockymtnx
05-07-2014, 04:30 PM

Good catch! I didn't even notice that "2013" on the class B or C. I'm a little relived now.
Funny they didn’t catch this while I was on the phone with them for 25 mins. They were completely lost to "deducting" too....

Dan Foss
05-07-2014, 04:35 PM
I am with john, no big panic yet. The important dates say that starting the 7th draw results will be posted. Even if they were up and complete right now... According to the dates, we can't buy them till the 9th. If they don't have it sorted out by end of day friday, then I think we would have something to complain about

wellpastcold
05-07-2014, 05:46 PM
I am with john, no big panic yet. The important dates say that starting the 7th draw results will be posted. Even if they were up and complete right now... According to the dates, we can't buy them till the 9th. If they don't have it sorted out by end of day friday, then I think we would have something to complain about

I would agree for those of us in the northern part of the province. However had I put in for Newell with a high priority and booked time off work I wouldn't be too happy. It is not coincidence that this was supposed to be done on the 7th. Opening day at Newell is tomorrow!!!!!

Dan Foss
05-07-2014, 06:13 PM
I would agree for those of us in the northern part of the province. However had I put in for Newell with a high priority and booked time off work I wouldn't be too happy. It is not coincidence that this was supposed to be done on the 7th. Opening day at Newell is tomorrow!!!!!

It clearly states that tags are not available for purchase until the 9. If you took work off for tomorrow to fish opening day... You were never going to have your tags anyways. Also I am in the south and my tags are for Newell. I wouldn't be too worried about it. It doesn't say that they would have them for sure posted by the 7th. Being that we are starting to see the results come in, I am not too worried

hal53
05-07-2014, 06:21 PM
just checked and mine is fine, got my class A draw

YeeHaw
05-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Still waiting on class B. Lac St Anne:angry3:

FishHunterPro
05-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Still waiting on class B. Lac St Anne:angry3:

Ya same here, my status just says -Entered

JohninAB
05-08-2014, 08:37 AM
Site has been updated for the Class B draws. Things progressing smoothly.

allenford
05-08-2014, 08:48 AM
Site has been updated for the Class B draws. Things progressing smoothly.

just checked mine, it still says "entered", no result yet.

EZM
05-08-2014, 08:53 AM
Why they just could not put in "congratulations you have been drawn" OR "take off and try again next year" ......... instead of the silly code words and complete lack of clarity.

I also see my previous balance was "1" and now it's "0" - so does that mean I have been drawn for my "A" class Walleye? or did they just cash in my points for fun?

This website / new service provider is a joke.

Maybe Jesus knows about my walleye draws ........ I don't.

hal53
05-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Why they just could not put in "congratulations you have been drawn" OR "take off and try again next year" ......... instead of the silly code words and complete lack of clarity.

I also see my previous balance was "1" and now it's "0" - so does that mean I have been drawn for my "A" class Walleye? or did they just cash in my points for fun?

does it say "award choice?"

SCHOOCH
05-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Funny how something so simple can be made so confusing.......it looks like ive been awarded my Class A anyways but your right EZM....A simple yes/no answer would have been sufficient. Hopefully someone thinks about it next year to simplify the system.......can't knock them for trying to make it better though..just gotta work out the bugs, 1st year is always trial and error so im sure it will have some more changes.

JohninAB
05-08-2014, 09:10 AM

Use my priority listing as an example here in the hope it helps:

Both my Class A and B say Purchase Priority with yesterdays date on them and correctly show my priority going up 1 (Current Balance) and Previous Balance indicating what I had going into this drawing. I did the purchase priority on these this year (the old 999).

Class C, shows with a date of March 22, 2013 shows my Previous Balance as 1 and Current Balance as 0 as I was drawn last year for my Class C tags. Came into this draw with a priority of 0 for Class C. Will leave this draw with a priority of 1 as I did the purchase priority as well on them.

Dan Foss
05-08-2014, 09:43 AM
It looks like class C results are up. I was drawn for class A, my class C has went up one and has changed to award priority. My dad was drawn for his class C.

The one lack of info now is that my dad's class C he had 2 lake options listed and we have no idea what lake his tags will be for. I am assuming this is the next step in the process? They will go through today with an update of which lakes were drawn etc.

I do know you can pay for the tags online, so I would assume there is another step we have not seen to the process where more information will be provided other than the priority information change.

Hang in there everyone, it looks like the draws are done, now they just have to get the rest of the info up there. Slow process but it does look like they will hit their promised dates of May 9.

FishHunterPro
05-08-2014, 09:56 AM
It looks like class C results are up. I was drawn for class A, my class C has went up one and has changed to award priority. My dad was drawn for his class C.

The one lack of info now is that my dad's class C he had 2 lake options listed and we have no idea what lake his tags will be for. I am assuming this is the next step in the process? They will go through today with an update of which lakes were drawn etc.

I do know you can pay for the tags online, so I would assume there is another step we have not seen to the process where more information will be provided other than the priority information change.

Hang in there everyone, it looks like the draws are done, now they just have to get the rest of the info up there. Slow process but it does look like they will hit their promised dates of May 9.

I'm in the same boat as your dad, I picked 2 lake for class B and it just says award priority, maybe for both?

JohninAB
05-08-2014, 09:58 AM
I'm in the same boat as your dad, I picked 2 lake for class B and it just says award priority, maybe for both?

Definitely cannot be drawn for more than one lake.

Rockymtnx
05-08-2014, 10:35 AM
I just checked, and they have all my priorities straightened out. I'm a little more at ease now. :)

olaf
05-08-2014, 10:48 AM
Looks like awarded choice means not drawn. Mine says awarded choice and priority has gone from 0 to 1. As one of the other posts said a simple drawn or not drawn would save a lot of confusion

allenford
05-08-2014, 10:52 AM
I entered class B now my status indicated that "entered" is that means I am out already? thanks.:argue2:

AdverseCity
05-08-2014, 11:16 AM
I entered class B now my status indicated that "entered" is that means I am out already? thanks.:argue2:

"Entered" just means your draw application went through, mine has said that for awhile now. On the main page you can click the text "Check your prioritites now" or something like that. It'll show your old and new priority and a status like "Award choice" or something. We haven't exactly figured out what all this means yet but I'm sure it'll be explained soon.

pikeslayer22
05-08-2014, 11:19 AM
You would think with the new system they would have some sort of a tutorial sent out to user's to eliminate all the guess work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fort fisherman
05-08-2014, 11:22 AM
Here is what I got:
Class A says Purchase Priority and point went up from 0 to 1 (I entered the old 999 for Class A so this is right).
Class B - Awarded Choice - so I think I got this one my priority is a 0 now the only trouble is I entered 2 lake choices so I'm not sure what I got....
Class C - I entered for draws and it says 'Awarded Priority' and my priority went up one.

allenford
05-08-2014, 11:30 AM
"Entered" just means your draw application went through, mine has said that for awhile now. On the main page you can click the text "Check your prioritites now" or something like that. It'll show your old and new priority and a status like "Award choice" or something. We haven't exactly figured out what all this means yet but I'm sure it'll be explained soon.

thanks AdverseCity.

I clicked the link on home page and leaded me to my account page, which says my draw is "entered". also I noticed that yesterday my class B priority was 1 and today adjusted to 0.

Going fishing
05-08-2014, 11:44 AM
Does award choice mean I was drawn? Or does it mean I was not. Seems there is a few opinions on this just want to no forsure so if someone out there is 100% on this I would greatly appreciate it.

verado eyes
05-08-2014, 11:47 AM
I have never entered before till this year, Mine went from 1 to 0 and says award choice, I only entered 1 lake and only class B, Did I get it ??

Fort fisherman
05-08-2014, 11:49 AM
99% sure based on mine Awarded Choice means you got it.

cube
05-08-2014, 02:51 PM
Finally they have it updated. Only 37.5 hours late, whow even worse than Air Canada.

Clicked on "Draw Applications" on the left hand side : Main Box says

Walleye Class B (2014) Fri Apr 25 2014

Application #: 17-7762

Awarded Hunt (1st Choice)
Deducted Priority: 128 Code: 701Species: WalleyeLocation: 001
Hide Entered Draws and Members

Green Check Mark Accept Award

allenford
05-08-2014, 02:58 PM
Finally they have it updated. Only 37.5 hours late, whow even worse than Air Canada.

Clicked on Draw Applications on the left hand side Main Box says

same here :bad_boys_20:

cube
05-08-2014, 03:22 PM

Clicked on "Draw Applications" on the left hand side : Main Box says

It's odd though the other members of my group have not been updated yet. My other son's group application has also not been updated. So that is only 1 of 7 that have been updated. So I guess I will have to take that back ie. 38 hours late and still counting.