PDA

View Full Version : Modern day wizardry or what?

Red Bullets
05-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Good old Criss Angel. Pretty good trick.
Some people have seen criss at work but for those that haven't....

It would be fun to have Criss around the campfire in hunting camp.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10152019595354527&set=vb.591469526&type=2&theater

Smokinyotes
05-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Not sure how he does it but he is thee most amazing illusionist.

CNP
05-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Good old Criss Angel. Pretty good trick.
Some people have seen criss at work but for those that haven't....

It would be fun to have Criss around the campfire in hunting camp.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10152019595354527&set=vb.591469526&type=2&theater

Sex change operation at your hunting camp?

Red Bullets
05-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Sex change operation at your hunting camp?

Better still, in hunting camp change out my old tired legs with legs from a young mountain climbers.:)

This trick could give wife swapping a whole new dimension too.

Okotokian
05-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Not sure how he does it but he is thee most amazing illusionist.

Seriously?? LOL

Editing, my friend. The TV "illusionist's" best friend. And a paid "audience". Anyone here seriously think two people were pulled in half? LOL And if you were an observer, wouldn't you go over and look at one of the halves, rather than back away screaming as everyone did on cue?

Hilarious.

xxclaro
05-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Neat trick, but obviously it can't be real because the guy would immediately have yanked up his skirt to see if he still had his twig and berries!

FCLightning
05-09-2014, 12:13 AM
Special effects dept. messed up at 2:14 - fellow is flat.

Zip
05-09-2014, 08:09 AM
I always enjoyed watching his show when he was on tv...but only because he did some pretty neat tricks that no other illusionist had even thought of..he was better than most at fooling the eye. A coupla my friends went to see his show a few years back in Las Vegas...they said that it was a terrible show,people were actually leaving way before he was done..they told me that he was not very good in real life..no comparison to his tv show at all..they were very disappointed and had nothing good to say about him. They only went to his show as they really enjoyed watching him on tv..

Jamie Black R/T
05-09-2014, 10:15 AM
I always enjoyed watching his show when he was on tv...but only because he did some pretty neat tricks that no other illusionist had even thought of..he was better than most at fooling the eye. A coupla my friends went to see his show a few years back in Las Vegas...they said that it was a terrible show,people were actually leaving way before he was done..they told me that he was not very good in real life..no comparison to his tv show at all..they were very disappointed and had nothing good to say about him. They only went to his show as they really enjoyed watching him on tv..

yeah its a lot easier to fake stuff on tv with a paid audience.

his show and his entire "act" is, and always has been, utter garbage. I always assumed it was for kids?? kinda like pro wrestling....

people paying to see this hack live? thats the best trick the guy ever performed.

Sooner
05-09-2014, 10:45 AM
I always get a kick at the street peoples reactions. As mentioned, a lot like wrestling but fun to watch.

Jamie Black R/T
05-09-2014, 10:59 AM
for the O&A listeners....NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjNdxk6vxs4

Red Bullets
05-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Like I said when I posted this .. neat trick. Fun entertainment. Why people feel the need to critique and tear apart everything is beyond me.

IMO Criss angel and any other illusionist is taking the time to learn and perfect an illusion meant to entertain people. For people to enjoy. Why else would they do it? Thank heaven we have these entertainers to amuse us.

Why do some people become so cynical they can't appreciate anything?:thinking-006: :(:sad0071:

Zip
05-09-2014, 01:23 PM
Like I said when I posted this .. neat trick. Fun entertainment. Why people feel the need to critique and tear apart everything is beyond me.

IMO Criss angel and any other illusionist is taking the time to learn and perfect an illusion meant to entertain people. For people to enjoy. Why else would they do it? Thank heaven we have these entertainers to amuse us.

Why do some people become so cynical they can't appreciate anything?:thinking-006: :(:sad0071:

I know i didn't mean to critique anything in your post..matter of fact as i posted i really enjoyed his show on tv...he did things that no other had even thought of..putting things in perspective he was one of the best at his illusions on TV..but on stage he...well he comes up alittle short is all. TV is his strong suit.

Northern Spirit
05-09-2014, 01:25 PM
You asked the question: wizard or what? You asked a question they answered your question. In everyone else opinion the answer to your question was "garbage". Why are YOU complaining when they responded to your request !!

Red Bullets
05-09-2014, 06:18 PM
You asked the question: wizard or what? You asked a question they answered your question. In everyone else opinion the answer to your question was "garbage". Why are YOU complaining when they responded to your request !!

Valid point. :sEm_oops2:

I agree that people should respond the way they want. Thanks for your post.