PDA

View Full Version : A fathers rant

bear crossing
05-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Wife and i are starting to build a small cabin,lost a son in oct i know he would have helped no questions asked just feed him.his two brothers are either too busy or too lazy to help .pretty sad when my daughters son who is 3 yrs old says papa i will help you.anyway we will press on and try our best.just needed to vent

elkdump
05-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Wife and i are starting to build a small cabin,lost a son in oct i know he would have helped no questions asked just feed him.his two brothers are either too busy or too lazy to help .pretty sad when my daughters son who is 3 yrs old says papa i will help you.anyway we will press on and try our best.just needed to vent

I also have a 3 year old who is ALWAYS looking for ways to help me, (he calls me papa also), his dad, my daughters husband moves like molasses and is about as useful as teats on a boar ,,

the little guy is a breath of fresh air, I adore him,,

so be happy for the good , and don't dwell on the negative! :)

leeaspell
05-08-2014, 09:05 PM

When I was a kid I was papas lil boy. Take the lil fella under your wing and teach him right. You'll have a best friend until the day you die.

Pagespirit
05-08-2014, 09:24 PM
Very sorry for your loss, in time you will get there

hunterfisher
05-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Sry to hear about the loss but I see an inspiring young fellow ready and eager to learn.
Back home if either friend needed help building something we all pitched in and usually got the job done in a few days. That's how everyone of my friends worked as it comes your turn next. It's to bad the community is not tight knit like that as I know I would help. Good luck getting it built.