PDA

View Full Version : Woman attacks man on LRT Edmonton

Bergerboy
05-09-2014, 03:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGy6eGKoHTQ

Hope the guy doesn't get charged.

Redfrog
05-09-2014, 03:21 PM
looking for love in all the wrong places?

Bergerboy
05-09-2014, 03:31 PM
I've dates girls like her (and its awesome).

Redfrog
05-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Yep never a dull moment. Takes guts to wear your 'stupid' on the outside.

They actually look like match made on "Eat your facebook.com"

try public transit, they said ,. It'll be fun>

Go Green they said. It'll be fun>:sHa_shakeshout:

NextRidge
05-09-2014, 03:35 PM
sorry my wife got loose on the train guys

6mm rem
05-09-2014, 03:41 PM
geeez !!!! City folk:scared0018:

Bergerboy
05-09-2014, 03:45 PM
It looked like she was doing "face yoga" at the beginning.

SKSniper
05-09-2014, 03:47 PM
what a shame to see people that whacked out on...uh...bath salts maybe?

troutbug
05-09-2014, 03:48 PM
what a shame to see people that whacked out on...uh...bath salts maybe?

Yeah she went some kinda crazy,

my buddy is security and those were his coworkers arresting the guy. He said that just another day lol

Bergerboy
05-09-2014, 03:52 PM
I wonder if she really wanted that guys Pringles.

troutbug
05-09-2014, 04:09 PM

once you pop, you cant stop

Norman
05-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Whoa, that was odd, thought it was my ex for a second there

Stonecutter
05-09-2014, 04:23 PM
I got sent this one that pairs with it. It appears to be prior to the video posted in #1. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1433647760224740

troutbug
05-09-2014, 04:57 PM
they both got fined, the guy got a fine because the girl walked away and he went after her

Preux86
05-09-2014, 05:04 PM
This is why id never take public transportation. Too many loose bolts in the city.

zewks
05-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Thats straight up freaky!

rugatika
05-09-2014, 05:35 PM
Always blows me away when parents let their kids take public transit. I sure as heck wouldn't take it. What if that chick had a knife?

Luxor
05-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Always blows me away when parents let their kids take public transit. I sure as heck wouldn't take it. What if that chick had a knife?

Parents take public transit too.
In fact lots of respectable people take public transit every day.
Why be so high and mighty?
Wacko's and respectful people also share public walkways too.
Do you not use the sidewalks either?
Sorry but I find your comment quite offensive.

rugatika
05-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Parents take public transit too.
In fact lots of respectable people take public transit every day.
Why be so high and mighty?
Wacko's and respectful people also share public walkways too.
Do you not use the sidewalks either?
Sorry but I find your comment quite offensive.

Nobody ever called me high and mighty before. Thanks.

...and no need to apologize.

Luxor
05-09-2014, 06:28 PM

OK thanks for letting me off the hook.
I won't :)

pickrel pat
05-09-2014, 06:41 PM
I feel sorry for that woman. Hope she is able to get help of some sort. Always breaks my heart when I see people unable to control what takes place.

ESOXangler
05-09-2014, 06:50 PM

Even when you had your fanciest jogging pants on?

creeky
05-09-2014, 06:55 PM

your response (perfect btw) made me spit coffee all over my laptop, still LOL.

huntinstuff
05-09-2014, 06:58 PM
I actually wait for crap like that to happen.

Be polite and courteous, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet

Lol

1899b
05-09-2014, 07:03 PM
I actually wait for crap like that to happen.

Be polite and courteous, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet

Lol

Now that right their is awesome! Lol!!!

Bergerboy
05-09-2014, 07:18 PM
I wonder if she was off her meds....or on some new ones? Now that I look at the Facebook one posted above she isn't bad looking, back in the day I would have tried to pick her up!

zero
05-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Pringles

http://i.imgur.com/onfJgUD.jpg

Bergerboy
05-09-2014, 07:21 PM
Pringles

Your a genius

Jimboy
05-09-2014, 08:59 PM
I feel sorry for that woman. Hope she is able to get help of some sort. Always breaks my heart when I see people unable to control what takes place.

So l guess you felt sorry for that Chinaman who cut off the young fellows head on the bus too.

troutbug
05-09-2014, 09:04 PM

If it was drugs then she sure was able to take control by not taking the drugs

pickrel pat
05-09-2014, 09:11 PM
So l guess you felt sorry for that Chinaman who cut off the young fellows head on the bus too.

I felt more sorry for the family of the beheaded.
So you think she is evil because she has a mental condition?( speculating).

pickrel pat
05-09-2014, 09:12 PM
If it was drugs then she sure was able to take control by not taking the drugs

agreed.

wolf308
05-09-2014, 10:15 PM

Lmao. Funny.That aside it Actually looks like demonic possession, hope she sorts that out and gets well.

Lone_Wolf
05-09-2014, 10:19 PM
"Bitch, after I get the lid on my Pringles, I'm beatin' yo' ass!"

But seriously, public transit sucks.

IR_mike
05-09-2014, 10:26 PM
I wonder if she was off her meds....or on some new ones? Now that I look at the Facebook one posted above she isn't bad looking, back in the day I would have tried to pick her up!

Some people see a crazy lady, others^^^ see a wild philly who needs to be tamed.

Good on you Bergerboy for seeing the potential in people. :)

Battle Rat
05-09-2014, 10:37 PM
The Oilers should sign her, they need a tough guy.

Robin Goodfellow
05-09-2014, 10:51 PM

I hear you. When I look at her, I see someone's daughter... Not so long ago, she was bouncing on daddies knee, being read bedtime stories.... full of potential and joy.

And then, for reasons unknown it went sideways...

Heartbreaking.

troutbug
05-09-2014, 10:54 PM
I hear you. When I look at her, I see someone's daughter... Not so long ago, she was bouncing on daddies knee, being read bedtime stories.... full of potential and joy.

Heartbreaking.

Iv seen many people and friends take the bad road, no matter what we did, they did what they wanted. Sometimes you cant do diddly and its the users choice if they want to ruin their lives

Robin Goodfellow
05-09-2014, 11:09 PM
Iv seen many people and friends take the bad road, no matter what we did, they did what they wanted. Sometimes you cant do diddly and its the users choice if they want to ruin their lives

Perhaps.

Some of us get the chance to make our own bad choices.

Some of us make our bad choices, and still get a happy ending.

Some are born with their wires so crossed, they never have a chance.

pickrel pat
05-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Perhaps.

Robin gets it.....^ ^ ^ ^ ^

silverdoctor
05-09-2014, 11:21 PM
Wow, that was so faked. Why would anyone sit on a train and just record the lady across the way?

NSRfishing
05-10-2014, 03:14 AM
Wow, that was so faked. Why would anyone sit on a train and just record the lady across the way?

because she was acting weird?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1433647760224740

Bergerboy
05-10-2014, 07:26 AM

http://globalnews.ca/news/1322164/edmonton-ets-train-attack-caught-on-video/

Never doubt my credibility.

Bergerboy
05-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Perhaps.

You make your own luck in life. If she was born with her "wires crossed" checks and balances would have been put into place like medication to prevent this from happening. I think she was likely on drugs she was not supposed to take. Yes it was somebodies cute little daughter and she was probably a nice little kid at one point in time, but life rolls the dice.

Jordan Smith
05-10-2014, 07:48 AM
I felt more sorry for the family of the beheaded.
So you think she is evil because she has a mental condition?( speculating).

Perhaps not evil, but if that is the case (mental condition rather than drug abuse), she should not be trusted to be in public, none-the-less. She should be cared for in a mental institution. Same with the guy who did the beheading.

leeaspell
05-10-2014, 07:59 AM
You make your own luck in life. If she was born with her "wires crossed" checks and balances would have been put into place like medication to prevent this from happening. I think she was likely on drugs she was not supposed to take. Yes it was somebodies cute little daughter and she was probably a nice little kid at one point in time, but life rolls the dice.

On drugs like crack. Seen more than a few girls act very very similar, almost exactly like that when I was a younger lad doing things I shouldn't have been doing. They would just 'be sitting there and then they would just go bat crap crazy, crazy body movements and randomly hitting anyone who they chose, I was even on the receiving end a womans random crack freak out a few times, one was because the people at coat check wouldn't give her back her jacket, so she punched me in the face.

Bergerboy
05-10-2014, 08:07 AM
On drugs like crack. Seen more than a few girls act very very similar, almost exactly like that when I was a younger lad doing things I shouldn't have been doing. They would just 'be sitting there and then they would just go bat crap crazy, crazy body movements and randomly hitting anyone who they chose, I was even on the receiving end a womans random crack freak out a few times, one was because the people at coat check wouldn't give her back her jacket, so she punched me in the face.

Crack? Nope. Ketamine maybe but not crack or meth.

tri777
05-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Heartbreaking.

ughhh,you 2 have just induced vomiting!
What absurd madness..do you guys also dish out such out pouring of love for a recent DUI'r whom just slaughtered a family because just 20yrs ago they too were found bouncing on daddy's knee..what about the guy on the train completely minding his own dam business when this lunatic just up an starts hitting him..Where is this guy deserved EMPATHY..he too was getting read bedtime stories just a mere 30yrs ago too..
And i 1000% disagree with him getting ANY stupid fine,if she didn't make that decision,he would of never even met or had any interaction whatsoever with her demonic (censored) self...heck, not so long ago,even the lowly vincent li too was found bouncing on someone's knee..
"Poor vince,he was so cuteNcuddly"

Bergerboy
05-10-2014, 08:16 AM
ughhh,you 2 have just induced vomiting!
What absud madness..do you guys also dish out such out pouring of love for a recent DUI whom just slaughtered a family because just 20yrs ago they too were found bouncing on daddy's knee..what about the guy on the train completely minding his own dam business when this lunatic just up an starts hitting him..Where is this guy deserved EMPATHY..he too was bouncing on daddy's knees a mere 30yrs ago too..

X2, I feel bad for the dude. She should have been treated similar to what Edward Norton did to the thief in American History X.

Dog hunter
05-10-2014, 08:33 AM
Why was someone just sitting there videoing her before anything happened, why didnt she attack the man with the phone in her face this was a you tube stunt dont feel sorry for anyone

tri777
05-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Why was someone just sitting there videoing her before anything happened, why didnt she attack the man with the phone in her face this was a you tube stunt dont feel sorry for anyone

Well,your bad then,she was acting weird minutes before she ever discovered an innocent eating his pringles.

Bergerboy
05-10-2014, 08:47 AM

Post 42, 43. unless you think someone punked the news.

VanIsleGuy
05-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Let's get some facts going here.

The woman's name is Jodie, she worked as a server at Metro Billiards. She was always very nice, definitely no mental issues. It seems clear that drugs were involved, even though her friends claim it was "only alcohol". She missed a few days of work, showed up yesterday, and was fired.

Carson12
05-10-2014, 11:23 AM

The woman's name is Jodie, she worked as a server at Metro Billiards. She was always very nice, definitely no mental issues. It seems clear that drugs were involved, even though her friends claim it was "only alcohol". She missed a few days of work, showed up yesterday, and was fired.

Adding facts and context to the argument is a pretty low blow, but throwing her name in there crosses a line.

She is a pixelated representation of all that is wrong in our society, not a human being.

Let's get this thread back on track now: I woulda decked 'er.

wasteland.soldier
05-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Adding facts and context to the argument is a pretty low blow, but throwing her name in there crosses a line.

She is a pixelated representation of all that is wrong in our society, not a human being.

This post wins the thread. And possibly the internet.

Bergerboy
05-10-2014, 08:54 PM

Yep. Equal rights deserve equal lefts.

troutbug
05-10-2014, 09:03 PM

Im with Lee, iv seen crackheads do similar, iv seen a girl do darn near the exact same thing as the girl on the lrt because she took a bad tab of E

Dead Moose
05-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Miss Edmonton Oiler?

Redfrog
05-10-2014, 09:39 PM
Maybe she's a hochnaterloger from Grimm.

kujoseto
05-10-2014, 09:49 PM
[QUOTE=zero;2430031]Pringles

http://i.imgur.com/onfJgUD.jpg[/
zero, I just about woke the kids laughing so hard.

Really makes me have a hankering for Pringles now too. I remember having paprika flavoured in Europe years ago and you couldn't get them here; they were to die for (or at least choke a guy for)
Maybe they could use part of this video in their advertising...kinda like "what would you do for a Klondike bar", only Pringles.

CaberTosser
05-10-2014, 09:50 PM

Second from the right sitting on the pool table look at all familiar? (I'm not positive, but she looks pretty close)

http://www.metrobilliards.com/index.html

She's definitely on something, a good video to show kids to keep them from experimenting with stuff concocted in trailer park 'labs'. One thought struck me though, utterly speculatory, but what if it was something she ingested involuntarily? It wouldn't be the first thing slipped in a womans drink by a fellow at the bar who's creeping her. Or she could have known what she was up to. Just a potential for the sake of conversation..

VanIsleGuy
05-10-2014, 10:07 PM
Second from the right sitting on the pool table look at all familiar? (I'm not positive, but she looks pretty close)

http://www.metrobilliards.com/index.html

She's definitely on something, a good video to show kids to keep them from experimenting with stuff concocted in trailer park 'labs'. One thought struck me though, utterly speculatory, but what if it was something she ingested involuntarily? It wouldn't be the first thing slipped in a womans drink by a fellow at the bar who's creeping her. Or she could have known what she was up to. Just a potential for the sake of conversation..

Close, but I think that picture was taken before her time.

There is a good chance something was slipped in her drink.

leeaspell
05-10-2014, 11:16 PM

Don't have much experience with drug users do ya. Wtf does ketamine do. Been around plenty ppl on crack, after a couple day binge, that's exactly how they act. Been there, done that. First hand experience trumps whatever you seen on an episode of intervention

Geezle
05-11-2014, 08:56 AM
Don't have much experience with drug users do ya. Wtf does ketamine do. Been around plenty ppl on crack, after a couple day binge, that's exactly how they act. Been there, done that. First hand experience trumps whatever you seen on an episode of intervention

Ketamine is a dissociative anesthetic. If that's what she was on she likely wouldn't have been moving much.

troutbug
05-11-2014, 10:52 AM
ketamine is a dissociative anesthetic. If that's what she was on she likely wouldn't have been moving much.

lol.....................

hollowedpoint
05-12-2014, 01:56 AM
Omg that was disgusting to watch! That women should have been put in the looney bin!

tri777
05-12-2014, 07:55 AM
Omg that was disgusting to watch! That women should have been put in the looney bin!

If she only had been carrying a knife in that bag,some
here posting about being bounced on daddy's knee would have gone mute..
she and she alone set off that guys anger & if i were king for a day,
he would be allowed to have any one thing in her house as sentence.

brownbomber
05-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Ketamine is a dissociative anesthetic. If that's what she was on she likely wouldn't have been moving much.

Ketamine lay there and experience "god" or "learn about the universe". Totally messed up but not very mobile. My limited experience with it people far from violent more like trapped in their own mind experiencing something like a vision of seeing wonderful stuff that makes little sense.

Lefty-Canuck
05-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Ketamine or "Special K" is a precursor to anesthetic....often used in veterinary medicine...also used as a pain killer, it "zones people out".

LC

5Lgreenback
05-12-2014, 08:26 AM
Meth is a hell of a drug... That would be my bet. Would be interesting to find out for sure.

ice
05-12-2014, 09:35 PM
Meth is a hell of a drug... That would be my bet. Would be interesting to find out for sure.

I highly doubt thats meth or crack. First off she dosent fit the bill. And thered be a hell of alot more of these crack videos, im guessing she was slipped or took something a hell of alot stronger, such as pcp oy lsd. And a hell of alot of it. She dosent look like she's on this planet..

troutbug
05-12-2014, 09:38 PM
I highly doubt thats meth or crack. First off she dosent fit the bill. And thered be a hell of alot more of these crack videos, im guessing she was slipped or took something a hell of alot stronger, such as pcp oy lsd. And a hell of alot of it. She dosent look like she's on this planet..

Youd be amazed at who does hard drugs, some you would never know what they do behind closed doors

wasteland.soldier
05-12-2014, 10:03 PM

Possibly PCP, though not really a common drug to take. Very unlikely LSD. This looks like amphetamine psychosis to me, brought on by a multi-day bender.

huntinstuff
05-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Why do we think drugs are involved?

It's a chick! Aint they all crazy???!!!

Jk ladies.

troutbug
05-12-2014, 10:22 PM
Why do we think drugs are involved?

It's a chick! Aint they all crazy???!!!

Jk ladies.

True, maybe she just got dumped and was hungry for pringles?

bubba 96
05-13-2014, 06:56 AM
Ketamine or "Special K" is a precursor to anesthetic....often used in veterinary medicine...also used as a pain killer, it "zones people out".

LC

And they now boil it to get a powdery residue, then is snorted, guys at work talked about it, friggin stupid if ya ask me...

ice
05-13-2014, 09:39 PM
Possibly PCP, though not really a common drug to take. Very unlikely LSD. This looks like amphetamine psychosis to me, brought on by a multi-day bender.

I dont know, back in the day's while i was still smoking (pot) i was given some stuff laced with pcp, never experienced anything like that before... Didnt even see it coming. Hallucinating like crazy. Pretty scary experience. One of the reasons i quit

Troutbug, your correct, these days you never know.

ice
05-13-2014, 09:43 PM
These days laced drugs probobly arent too prevalant with chemicles costing so much money.
But hey, you never know! I know that first hand