PDA

View Full Version : Just Energy

rayf01
05-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Anyone else been fighting with these guys. I just had another run in with their door to door sales militia. This is the seventh time now in the last 6 months and we have repeatedly asked for them not to come back.

This time I told the guy right off the bat I wasn't interested and he just kept going on about rates, and pulling out a form. I finally told him to get off my property, and what does he do, he keeps going. So I step outside and ask him a bit more... politely, and his response, "Don't worry someone will be back in a couple days".

I managed to get his name from him, and then hands me his phone number and says "Here's my phone number if you want to go on a date". He walked away as I came down the steps.

Either way complaint lodged, but these guys are ridiculous. Apparently they are "Independent contractors", Just Energy made sure to repeat that numerous times when I called in the complaint.

Sooner
05-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Not sure who came to my door last but same style. Wont take no for an answer and then try to make you feel stupid cause you don't want to save money. Arrogant idiots.

jzz30tt
05-10-2014, 04:45 PM
I think it's time to replace the door chime with the sound of a pump 12 racking. Then place a speaker above the door...

mulie4x4
05-10-2014, 04:58 PM
The last guy that came to my door kept going on when I told him I was not intrested so I closed the door on him and walked away.

pointer
05-10-2014, 05:02 PM
Had one guy come to my door a while back I called him out right away told him I wanted nothing to do with their scam. He kept talking so then I said it again I WANT nothing to do with your scam he said it wasn't a scam and that's when I let out the racist comment (he wasn't white) need less to say he left and he never been back to my door but I have seen him walk by a Couple times just don't bother to knock :scared0018:

Donkey Oatey
05-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Had one guy come to my door a while back I called him out right away told him I wanted nothing to do with their scam. He kept talking so then I said it again I WANT nothing to do with your scam he said it wasn't a scam and that's when I let out the racist comment (he wasn't white) need less to say he left and he never been back to my door but I have seen him walk by a Couple times just don't bother to knock :scared0018:

I had a similar conversation with a Direct Energy meat head. I was polite and told the guy that I am trying to be polite but want nothing to do with Direct Energy. He wouldn't take no for an answer. I told him to leave, then ordered him to leave then threatened trespassing as I have told him 3 times it was private property and he wasn't welcome.

Finally had to start swearing at him and him and he finally left. I was livid.

pointer
05-10-2014, 06:04 PM
I had a similar conversation with a Direct Energy meat head. I was polite and told the guy that I am trying to be polite but want nothing to do with Direct Energy. He wouldn't take no for an answer. I told him to leave, then ordered him to leave then threatened trespassing as I have told him 3 times it was private property and he wasn't welcome.

Finally had to start swearing at him and him and he finally left. I was livid.

I know a girl here in lloyd who signed up and she never had any service for a full month so she canceled and they still sent her a bill