PDA

View Full Version : River Boat Services Along the Wapiti & Peace River

Bowbending_Biologist
05-15-2014, 10:12 AM
Hello everyone,

A bit of a unique request for information or advice here. Our organization (Cows and Fish) is putting together a budget for future riparian work along the Peace and Wapiti rivers from the BC border to the Smoky R. confluence. We are hoping to do some surveys from the water and are looking to rent/charter a river boat. I have tried the standard searches and have come up with very little. So if anyone on the forum could offer their services/advice/suggestions that would be much appreciated. I look forward to hearing your ideas.

Thank you

P.S.

If anyone is looking to buy a riverboat tour company, I can put you in touch with a lovely woman named Mary. That is as close as I've gotten.

K44
05-15-2014, 10:16 AM
Try Rodger (780)466-6074

Snowdog
05-15-2014, 10:20 AM
pm sent

Bowbending_Biologist
05-16-2014, 12:30 PM
Thanks everyone, just wanted to let you know I found the information I was looking for. I appreciate the advice and the PMs offering your services. Have fun out there on the water.

Cheers

Snowdog
05-20-2014, 04:33 PM
Ok, we are looking to get this boat work so if you hear of any work please pm me. Now you have found someone can you tell me what the going rates for river boats are from you inquiries?

greylynx
05-20-2014, 06:25 PM
I have noticed that you do not receive private emails.

I was going to ask you some limnology type questions.

Tell us more about this study of yours.

Who is paying for it?

Thank you.