PDA

View Full Version : help wanted

7 REM MAG
05-15-2014, 05:28 PM
hey guys figured id post this here before going to kijiji or something else like that.

I own a small construction company specializing in residential concrete flat work(garages,driveways,etc) and renovation work. We are currently looking to hire a couple labourers for the summer concrete season that could possibly turn into apprenticeship opportunities and long term employment. Potential applicants need not have any experience in this field, however having experience will warrant a higher wage. Wages will be based on past experience,ability, references and ATTITUDE. Potential employees will need to have basic hand tools i.e. hammer, nail puller, tape measure,speed/rafter square,razor knife and pliers and must be able to provide their own transportation.

I know good help can be hard to find but if you or someone you know is looking for work in a fast paced outdoor environment please have them contact Jamie at 780-405-1667

Mods if this is in the wrong place or inappropriate as per forum rules please let me know.