PDA

View Full Version : For Kegriver and Batwoman

FishingMOM
05-16-2014, 07:30 AM
A woman went shopping, At cash counter she opened her purse to pay.
The cashier noticed a TV remote in her purse.
He cud'nt control his curiosity n asked
"Do u always carry ur TV remote with u?"

She replied " No, not always, but my husband refused to accompany me for shopping today,

The shopkeeper laughs and takes back all the items that lady had purchased. Shocked at this act, she asks the shopkeeper what is he doing.

He said your husband has blocked your credit card.

Story continues....

Wife took out her husbands credit card from her purse and uses it to clear all the bills. Unfortunately he didn't block his own card.

Moral:...... Dont underestimate the power of a WIFE

reelhooker
05-16-2014, 11:07 AM
ok..

Okotokian
05-16-2014, 01:45 PM
I must be missing something.....

Redfrog
05-16-2014, 02:05 PM
I must be missing something.....

Really??? :snapoutofit:

Is that what they call a revelation?:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Batwoman
09-21-2014, 04:05 PM
OK so I am way late seeing this but thanks Fishing Mom!!!!

I gotta remember to take his card with me after we have a blowup............ha ha ha ha.................

greylynx
09-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Forget the credit cards.

How is everybody doing out your way.

I love Batwomen's stories.

Batwoman
09-21-2014, 05:14 PM
Forget the credit cards.

How is everybody doing out your way.

I love Batwomen's stories.

Darn I had no idea I was so entertaining...........""grin""

Everybody out our way is ok I have a decent looking and almost operating right foot now courtesy of the best Podiatrist in GP, Dr. Young. Keg fenced in the north part of our yard so now our daughter, Bonney, can run loose and NO MORE TETHERS!!!! And finally Keg is taking his last week vacation going snake hunting NOT to kill and eat but to photograph, so he is off on a big adventure while I think about what I might do..............no I am getting over a headcold.................

greylynx
09-21-2014, 07:55 PM
Darn I had no idea I was so entertaining...........""grin""

Everybody out our way is ok I have a decent looking and almost operating right foot now courtesy of the best Podiatrist in GP, Dr. Young. Keg fenced in the north part of our yard so now our daughter, Bonney, can run loose and NO MORE TETHERS!!!! And finally Keg is taking his last week vacation going snake hunting NOT to kill and eat but to photograph, so he is off on a big adventure while I think about what I might do..............no I am getting over a headcold.................

Thankyou.

Good to hear how everything is going.

Please take care of that foot.

Best wishes to you both.

Batwoman
09-29-2014, 02:53 PM
About that vacation Keg took.......seems like I really like to share as he was sick as anything by the time he got back home and he cut his time away short - got home and was sick the rest of the week. Went back to work today, Monday, but still has a bit of that nasty head cold I so generously shared.

Now for Batwoman stories.......yikes I am sure Keg has a lot he would like share.....ha ha ha

Good to know someone appreciates my stories......

Stinky Buffalo
09-29-2014, 03:31 PM
Good to know someone appreciates my stories......

Oh, we do, we do... :)