PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Tournament Partner at Chin this Weekend

Just Cowboy
05-20-2014, 08:18 AM
Partner needed for chin this weekend. Wayne

AdverseCity
05-20-2014, 11:35 AM
If you need an experienced tournament fisherman then I'm out. If you just need a decent amateur who can and will listen to directions and have a great time regardless then I'm interested. My gear isn't crazy expensive but it's not from Wallmart either and it works for me. Let me know if you think this'll work and we can go from there. Cheers,

Rob

bsnyder
05-20-2014, 04:00 PM
ifn i was closer :(, guess i will just have to prefish like crazy here :):bad_boys_20:

Hunter Trav
05-22-2014, 03:12 PM
If you need an experienced tournament fisherman then I'm out. If you just need a decent amateur who can and will listen to directions and have a great time regardless then I'm interested. My gear isn't crazy expensive but it's not from Wallmart either and it works for me. Let me know if you think this'll work and we can go from there. Cheers,

Rob

I fished with Cowboy at last years tourney, and I'm far from experienced. Get in touch with him and go learn from a guy who's been doing these for quite some time. Plus you get to ride around in a pretty sweet Ranger to boot...:cool:

AdverseCity
05-22-2014, 08:03 PM
I fished with Cowboy at last years tourney, and I'm far from experienced. Get in touch with him and go learn from a guy who's been doing these for quite some time. Plus you get to ride around in a pretty sweet Ranger to boot...:cool:

Yeah, we're heading out in the morning. We just took his Ranger out of the garage and you're not kidding, that is one nice boat. Don't know if I'll be able to fish from my tinny after this weekend.

Hunter Trav
05-23-2014, 08:16 AM
Yeah, we're heading out in the morning. We just took his Ranger out of the garage and you're not kidding, that is one nice boat. Don't know if I'll be able to fish from my tinny after this weekend.

Hahaha...wait till your doing 50+ mph across chin, you'll really be disheartened then...:cool: