PDA

View Full Version : man i miss fishing already

flatblack
11-01-2008, 07:44 AM
been 2 weeks now and no fishing, we decided to call it quits when we were fishing on a lovely morning and it decided to snow :scared: so im kinda going threw withdrawels. just have one good pic as everytime we forgot to bring the cam. but every weekend since june we were bringing in rainbow trout and cookin them up. just me, my brother and my dad on a fold a boat at michelle lake. we didnt care we just wanted to get away from the women :lol: we're looking into buying a good fishing boat with a nice mini kota next year

SNAPFisher
11-01-2008, 08:12 AM
Yep! Its coming all too soon.

I still have the boat running and there are rivers open all year. You should expand your fishing area. Still some good fishing out there...just gotta bundle up.

flatblack
11-01-2008, 08:22 AM
ya we're looking for new places in the spring. lake reesor and spruce coulee in cypress hills are drained so next year fishings gonna suck there. we're looking into heading to bc and do a little salmon fishing. any good trout fishing spots in southern alberta that someone knows of?

bobalong
11-01-2008, 09:18 AM
Sections of the Bow stay open all year, and Bullshead (opens Apr 1) in the spring is pretty hard to beat. If you go to the west a bit there are is Lee, and Ironside. I am sure there are a lot more but there is a few.

cujo1969
11-01-2008, 07:02 PM
the best fishing season is just a few weeks away cant wait for the ice.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
11-02-2008, 12:11 AM
the best fishing season is just a few weeks away cant wait for the ice.

Ugh , BRING BACK THE OPEN WATER . Yes I love fishing of anykind , But I prefer to be Casting open water then sitting atop my hook , on a giant Ice cube . But river fishing is a great thins , as well theres a few lakes that wont freeze and still open water until Mid January , and other parts of the same lake that dont freeze that produce GIANT PIKE in the winter .

seahawkfisher
11-02-2008, 09:27 AM
the best of the open water season is apon us; hoping to get out today

Deano
11-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Had the best day of the year yesterday. The first of November and you didn't have to wear a coat in the afternoon. I set a persaonal best and Curtis caught 5 fish over 15 lbs including a 22lber . Nothing better than Wabamun on a nice November day.

Deano

seahawkfisher
11-03-2008, 04:26 PM
couldn'ta said it better myself