PDA

View Full Version : Sask Fishing license

BigRackLover
05-26-2014, 03:23 PM
Where can I buy in Loyldminister or North Battleford? In the evening hours.

Or can you buy online and instantly be done?

TrophyPikeHunter
05-26-2014, 03:33 PM
http://saskatchewanlicences.active.com/welcome.do

dodgeboy1979
05-26-2014, 04:00 PM
Exsile outdoors in Lloyd, i believe thursdays they are opened later.

Smokey
05-26-2014, 04:31 PM
Canadian Tire you would think

winged1
05-26-2014, 09:37 PM
just printed mine. Several of our trusted vendors stopped carrying licenses last year which had us doing the last minute run around.

BigRackLover
05-26-2014, 11:05 PM
http://saskatchewanlicences.active.com/welcome.do
Beautiful, thanks.

RavYak
05-26-2014, 11:08 PM
Saskatchewan changed things last year so that you have to do it online. Royal pita if you ask me...

I ended up having to do it on my phone which took forever and then of course I couldn't print it...

BigRackLover
05-27-2014, 12:39 AM
easy peasey! Beats searching for gas station with someone who takes forever to fill out the application

johnny2
05-27-2014, 02:14 AM
Just got my 1'st Sask licence ever, the online takes a lot of typing, call the toll-free #, talk to a nice young lady and do it verbaly. They send you a E-mail confirmation in minutes, which you can print and be fishing minutes after that.
The hard copy shows up 5-7 days later in the mail. Have your drivers licence & credit card ready. Very fast & painless.

Nova
05-27-2014, 07:00 AM
Saskatchewan changed things last year so that you have to do it online. Royal pita if you ask me...

Totally disagree. Took me 3 minutes from start to finish to renew this year. Plus this system gives me the ability to print off several licenses and keep them in my boat, vehicles as well as having spares should I need them. No more worrying about forgetting my wallet and license at home.

RavYak
05-27-2014, 08:12 AM
Totally disagree. Took me 3 minutes from start to finish to renew this year. Plus this system gives me the ability to print off several licenses and keep them in my boat, vehicles as well as having spares should I need them. No more worrying about forgetting my wallet and license at home.

It is ok if you know about it. I went to pick one up while on my way to Sask to go camping just to find out I couldn't buy it anywhere... Then I couldn't print it...

Was frustrating when you used to be able to buy them at pretty much any gas station before.