PDA

View Full Version : Nokia sponsored gun ban

gube
11-02-2008, 09:57 PM
Please review and sign the attatched petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/teto/petition.html

u_cant_rope_the_wind
11-07-2008, 10:05 PM
i just got rid of my nokia cell phone mailed it back to them wth a letter stateing i wont use their products until they stop their anti firearm progam

Solothurn
11-08-2008, 06:42 PM
i just got rid of my nokia cell phone mailed it back to them wth a letter stateing i wont use their products until they stop their anti firearm progam

So do you still drink Pepsi products, wear Levis jeans, bank with Bank of Montreal or fly anything but Westjet?
Just asking as with the exception of WestJet the others mentioned are as antigun as it gets.
Dillon reloading used to, don't know if they still do or not, produce a list of as many companies as possible, stance on pro gun control/banning.
This should be stickied if still available, it is always nice to know where some of your money is headed, especially when that money is used to try to destroy a way of life.

209x50
11-09-2008, 03:24 PM
X2 add Coors and Coors light to the list - the largest corporate supporters of PETA. How's that Silver Bullet taste now?

alacringa
11-09-2008, 03:29 PM
X2 add Coors and Coors light to the list - the largest corporate supporters of PETA. How's that Silver Bullet taste now?

Why would anyone drink that vile...erm...stuff at any rate?

Albertahog
11-10-2008, 05:48 AM
X2 add Coors and Coors light to the list x3 COORS :sick::sick:

Leverboy
11-10-2008, 03:40 PM

I am flabbergasted and ashamed.:o No more Coors for this kid.

u_cant_rope_the_wind
11-10-2008, 04:05 PM
nope never drink pepsi dont wear levis dont bank wth bank of montreal and didnt bother to tellem the nokia phn i sent em i hadnt used in 3 years LOL and i fly west jet only LOL
So do you still drink Pepsi products, wear Levis jeans, bank with Bank of Montreal or fly anything but Westjet?
Just asking as with the exception of WestJet the others mentioned are as antigun as it gets.
Dillon reloading used to, don't know if they still do or not, produce a list of as many companies as possible, stance on pro gun control/banning.
This should be stickied if still available, it is always nice to know where some of your money is headed, especially when that money is used to try to destroy a way of life.

u_cant_rope_the_wind
11-10-2008, 04:08 PM
ever been to a budwieserfactory??
last one i was at they bottled coor and coorslite rite next to blue and budweiser and budlite lol
Why would anyone drink that vile...erm...stuff at any rate?

Dick284
11-10-2008, 04:39 PM
ever been to a budwieserfactory??
last one i was at they bottled coor and coorslite rite next to blue and budweiser and budlite lol

Here in Canada, Coors, and Molson are all the same company.

http://www.molson.com/

Budweiser is brewed by Labatts.

http://www.labatt.com/english/lbc_brands/lbc_main.htm