PDA

View Full Version : Jasper shore fishing?

Digger91
06-18-2014, 10:44 AM
Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows if there are any good spots to shore fish in jasper? Thanks!

montec
06-18-2014, 10:53 AM
Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows if there are any good spots to shore fish in jasper? Thanks!

I love jasper my favorite place ever

Dak1138
06-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Pyramid lake is popular. I have seen fish swimming belie the boat dock and seen them rising by the beach and In the rocks off the island. You can also try where any stream empties into the Athabasca or and slow side pools of the Athabasca ( across the road from Mile Nine lake is pretty good for pike) . You can also give Talbot and Maligne a try. I don't think it matters where you fish, you are in Jasper so you can't go wrong.

The Anvil
06-18-2014, 04:35 PM
There are lots of opportunities for shore fishing in Jasper. If you stop by online sport and tackle just across the street from the Super A Foods in Jasper, they will be able to give you advice and tips on where to try as well as a copy of the regs synopsis.

Try tossing a wet Royal Coachman on Snaring River, lots of Rockie Whites in there as well as Bullies. Focus around the train bridge and down steam where it enters the Athabasca.

Red Bullets
06-18-2014, 11:54 PM
http://www.thejasperlocal.com/jaspers-hidden-gems.html