PDA

View Full Version : Underwater Walleye Strike Spinner Rig and Night Crawler

Brandonkop
06-19-2014, 02:13 AM
Ok so this footage is not as amazing compared to the pike but still cool to see.

Trolling for walleye with a spinner rig and night crawler on the downrigger and underwater GoPro Hero. It proved difficult to entice a bite so close to the camera housing and canon ball but some walleye were brave enough to take the worm on camera. The water was a bit murky but you can still see what is going on as the walleye move in and hit the spinner rig with trailing night crawler in 20 feet of water. I'll be trying to get more footage of walleye (who knows when)... I'll just have to find some clear water and crazy walleye action if I'm going to get good footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHTcYxwVACc

Mackinaw
06-19-2014, 07:15 AM
Not as much action as pike strike but still worth watching . Looking forward to the next one.

Mack

Brandonkop
06-19-2014, 03:53 PM
Not as much action as pike strike but still worth watching . Looking forward to the next one.

Mack

Yeah I knew this one wouldn't be as big of a hit... but I will work on getting better footage when I have a chance. Walleye can be a little harder to capture on camera.

Mackinaw
06-19-2014, 04:50 PM
Yeah I knew this one wouldn't be as big of a hit... but I will work on getting better footage when I have a chance. Walleye can be a little harder to capture on camera.

Yes little more timide and prefer cloudy or merky water