PDA

View Full Version : still planing gull lake fishing

coyotezh
06-27-2014, 03:52 PM
Is there a boat launch at Wilson beach? Can I park my vehicle there after launching?

I have a Seamax inflatable. I don't need a fancy boat launch facility but a place with shallow water beside a small (20x20ft)flat land and a place close enough to park my vehicle.. Thanks!

bwackwabbit
06-27-2014, 06:12 PM
Try Raymond Shores north of Wilson's. It is at the northernmost end of the lake on the same side as Wilson's. I'm likely headed there in the AM myself (red/black Seamax HD).

coyotezh
06-27-2014, 11:18 PM
Thank you! but the spot I want to go for fishing is too far from Raymond....

HookedOnKokanee
06-29-2014, 04:07 PM
I put our boat in at Wilson's beach all the time, lots of parking and I think a great launch, there may be a fee of $10.00 paid at the office ... last time I went I was not charge after checking in at the office ... they want you to drive real, real slow through the camping area, little kids all over the place, fishing is on fire right now !!:

coyotezh
06-30-2014, 01:52 PM
I put our boat in at Wilson's beach all the time, lots of parking and I think a great launch, there may be a fee of $10.00 paid at the office ... last time I went I was not charge after checking in at the office ... they want you to drive real, real slow through the camping area, little kids all over the place, fishing is on fire right now !!:

thank you!