PDA

View Full Version : County Land Ownership maps/binder

winger7mm
07-03-2014, 10:18 AM
The ones I currently have are quite a few years old, I called into the regional office and was informed that most are up to date as of this year and a couple from last year. Better then my 2009 maps for sure. The maps come in roughly 35"X50" give or take what ever the size is lol.

I want to get the maps printed off on regular sized paper so I can put em into a binder. I prefer not to cut the original map up to fit in the binder. Where would a guy go in south AB to get it printed off?? Lethbridge county and willowcreek county are online and can be printed off, but the others are not.

What do you guys do to keep your maps??

Gunnar 17
07-03-2014, 10:41 AM
County of Stettler sells a map book. Kind of layout out weird but nice to just open to a page instead of folding a big map out.

CptnBlues63
07-04-2014, 10:33 AM
County of Stettler sells a map book. Kind of layout out weird but nice to just open to a page instead of folding a big map out.

Yep, the county I hunt in provides the same thing for a nominal fee. Picked two up on the way in last Oct 31st.

The county where I live provides the county map in .pdf format that's downloadable from their website. I just select the area I want, zoom in until it's easily legible then do a print screen, save that as a .jpg and finally print that out to a color printer.