PDA

View Full Version : Convicted killer Paul Bernardo set to marry

rwm1273
07-03-2014, 10:57 AM
http://globalnews.ca/news/1429674/convicted-killer-paul-bernardo-set-to-marry-report/

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2014/07/20140703-071434.html

From a prison cell, serial sex killer Paul Bernardo has charmed and manipulated an attractive, university-educated woman into planning to marry him, QMI Agency has learned.

The 30-year-old London, Ontario, woman admitted she has been writing letters to the Scarborough Rapist, telling friends the schoolgirl killer is "innocent" and was a bystander to the rapes and torture slayings of Kristen French, 15, and Leslie Mahaffy, 14.

She's been corresponding with Bernardo since last fall. But with the relationship now coming to light, the woman said she "did something that got people upset and she is rethinking ... and struggling with it."

The bride-to-be told friends she has wedding bands.

"He is a kind man, a Christian, a very nice man," she told QMI Agency.

What is wrong with this woman?

Okotokian
07-03-2014, 11:04 AM
There seem to be a large group of women out there who want to correspond wth prisoners, fall for them, and marry them. Not sure what the attraction (or affliction) is. Perhaps the feel they can "save" these lowlifes. Warped.

Team Anzac
07-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Then she writes a book on his behalf sells it and profits from the proceeds, shortly after divorcing Paul who has no rights to it. Smart girl if you ask me................

bison
07-03-2014, 11:54 AM
The beotch must be plump crazy!

Sashi
07-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Another indication of the quality of our education system.

Redfrog
07-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Maybe he's rehabilitated like Karla.:thinking-006:

3blade
07-03-2014, 12:36 PM
all women prefer their men stuck inside a fence. Some like white picket, some barbed wire.....this woman just likes the fence a little bit higher.

twofifty
07-03-2014, 03:12 PM
There seem to be a large group of women out there who want to correspond wth prisoners, fall for them, and marry them. Not sure what the attraction (or affliction) is. Perhaps the feel they can "save" these lowlifes. Warped.

As guys, we're all in need of reform schooling. ;)

silverdoctor
07-03-2014, 03:15 PM
People are nuts...

But its not just women. Karla Homolka remarried and has kids, living under an assumed name of course. Lorena Bobbit has a man in her life, he's a brave SOB.

Okotokian
07-03-2014, 03:24 PM
I'm sure this marriage news is very upsetting to the guys in the joint who have been "dating" him for years.

molly
07-03-2014, 04:18 PM
Gee, I hope they don't have kids!! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

58thecat
07-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Then she writes a book on his behalf sells it and profits from the proceeds, shortly after divorcing Paul who has no rights to it. Smart girl if you ask me................

Exactly, publicity = cash!

pikeslayer22
07-03-2014, 04:40 PM
They both should have got the chair! If it were family members of mine they raped and murdered they would die within hours of being let out of prison!

Grizzly Adams
07-03-2014, 05:28 PM
The beotch must be plump crazy!

Even her father questions her sanity. She figures he'll get paroled, the Old man apparently told her, he ain't ever getting out.

Grizz

greylynx
07-03-2014, 05:50 PM
My Shaman has already predicted the wedding. She is a sort of conservative thinking Shaman.

Justin Trudeau will be the best man.

Karla Homolka will be the maid of honour.

The Kretch will give the bride away.

The donkey-face from the green party will catch the bouquet.

One problem. My Shaman can't see "where" they will be married.

CNP
07-03-2014, 06:49 PM

Evil woman out to scam an evil man? Perhaps. More than likely she has the bad-boy syndrome.

rwm1273
07-03-2014, 08:24 PM
They both should have got the chair! If it were family members of mine they raped and murdered they would die within hours of being let out of prison!

How about not even getting to jail in the first place, and saving the country the cost of their trial. It is too bad that the victim's families don't get 2 minutes alone with the perpetrators before any legal action starts, so that the victim's family can "negotiate" a settlement.

rwm1273
07-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Even her father questions her sanity. She figures he'll get paroled, the Old man apparently told her, he ain't ever getting out.

Grizz

I feel sorry for the father.

Mackinaw
07-03-2014, 10:31 PM
People are nuts...

But its not just women. Karla Homolka remarried and has kids, living under an assumed name of course. Lorena Bobbit has a man in her life, he's a brave SOB.

She has remarried has three kids ,she dose not live under an assumed name she took her husbands name like most women do. She lives in the caribbean so I don't think she needs an assumed name. She had changed her name to Teale but that was years ago.

Mack

coolpete1
07-03-2014, 11:40 PM
isn't he in solitary 23 hours a day anyway ? thats what i heard and 1 hour outside by himself with a guard. you'd think if he was with others he would have got shanked years ago.

Winch101
07-04-2014, 09:22 AM
If I remember right ,one of his defences was that he wasn't loved as a
Child . And now likely not loved as an incarcerated psycho poster boy
For capital punishment POS ......what a cruel cruel world .
I know this is a little sick but him and his new love should be allowed
Taped. Conjugal visits . All funds from the sales of that tape go to the
Canadian taxpayer and victims families...just an idea albeit a bad one .

rwm1273
07-04-2014, 10:53 AM
If I remember right ,one of his defences was that he wasn't loved as a
Child . And now likely not loved as an incarcerated psycho poster boy
For capital punishment POS ......what a cruel cruel world .
I know this is a little sick but him and his new love should be allowed
Taped. Conjugal visits . All funds from the sales of that tape go to the
Canadian taxpayer and victims families...just an idea albeit a bad one .

What kind of sicko wants to watch him drug and rape someone and then strangle them to death on film? And what kind of woman would want to be with some man who likes to do this kind of thing?

Winch101
07-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Pls don't read words that aren't there . I see that you as well as great segment
Of society have some doubts about Paul's rehabilitation .
The thing about rehabilitation is that you have to have been Habilitated
At some point in your life . We can only assume Paul progressed from dismembering flies , to torturing Kittens and on to humans .
Do you honestly think he would be able to reach out to society at large
If his jailers didn't believe he posed no threat to himself and others .
I did qualify the tape idea as a bad one . And really if he was allowed
Female contact surely to goodness he would quell his sociopathic tendencies
At least till his wedding night .

It's a story from Bizzaro world

wolf308
07-04-2014, 02:16 PM
now theres a POS that needs to have his nuts clipped...pliers first then a knife

stuckincity
07-04-2014, 03:13 PM

Too many people think murder is a "game", and that associating with murderers is "cool" - or covering for them is being "a stand-up guy".

Well, murderers cant be trusted. If they did it once, they'd have no compuction about doing it again.
Who's next? Me? You? Another innocent person? One of your kids?

"Rehabilitation" doesn't work, and obviously never has.
Besides, all the "rehabilitation" in the world doesn't bring victims back to life.

I can only think of one thing to do with murderers.

Okotokian
07-04-2014, 03:56 PM
I can only think of one thing to do with murderers.

You simply aren't creative enough. ;)

I'm also thinking there are a lot of divorced guys here who are probably thinking "Yeah, let him get married..."

rugatika
07-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Marriage. Doing what the Canadian justice system cannot.

Wild&Free
07-05-2014, 12:52 AM
Marriage. Doing what the Canadian justice system cannot.

:sHa_sarcasticlol: