PDA

View Full Version : I know everyone is thinkin it so ill just say it........

Lethalconnection
11-08-2008, 11:54 AM
GLOBAL WARMING CAN SUCK MY @#$

All a guy wants is some hard water is that much to ask for? All i can do right now is quadruple check all my ice fishing stuff, look at last years footage and pics, and just wait in anticipation, dont get me wrong i like openwater but quite honestly i would much rather see a flag go up then an indicator go down right now. Not only that i think everyone i know thinks i need a catscan or a drug test cause all i can say to them is warm weather sucks bring on the ice :lol:

SuCraM
11-08-2008, 01:54 PM
I completely agree Lethal and I do not think that you are crazy I hate global warming too. I cant wait till the lakes a frozen over enough so I can get out and slay some perch, whitefish, and burbot.

SNAPFisher
11-08-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm starting a fund to get you a catscan. Hope to get you some help soon!

You should be on the Red Deer today landing a 2.5 lb RMW right about now. ;)

gatorr
11-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Every day with no snow or ice is another day closer to spring open water fishing!

Lethalconnection
11-08-2008, 07:26 PM

You should be on the Red Deer today landing a 2.5 lb RMW right about now. ;)

Well the money u raise u can just send to gatorr cause i think he's the one that really needs the help;):lol:

And i would much rather be pullin in a 40+" jack through a hole right now then a waste of my time whitey(im not a fan of RMW fishing)

ULTRAlite
11-08-2008, 08:21 PM
GLOBAL WARMING CAN SUCK MY @#$

All a guy wants is some hard water is that much to ask for? All i can do right now is quadruple check all my ice fishing stuff, look at last years footage and pics, and just wait in anticipation, dont get me wrong i like openwater but quite honestly i would much rather see a flag go up then an indicator go down right now. Not only that i think everyone i know thinks i need a catscan or a drug test cause all i can say to them is warm weather sucks bring on the ice :lol:

Right there with ya dude - sucks for hunting too...

Drano
11-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Ice Cubes...:wave:

seahawkfisher
11-09-2008, 09:26 AM
hey leathal, you dont need to be standing on the ice to catch a northern the likes of 40+; especially at this time of the year. if you ask me, it's easier now (crusing in a boat) than it is through an 8" hole that doesn't move. pre and post ice are the best times for me :)
cheers

cujo1969
11-09-2008, 09:56 AM
wrong spot

Alberta Bigbore
11-09-2008, 11:37 AM

ill chip in a dollar!!

heh, im in the same boat. Thinki want to ice fish so bad right now, the first hole i make will be punched through with my fists:evilgrin:

Lethalconnection
11-09-2008, 04:32 PM
hey leathal, you dont need to be standing on the ice to catch a northern the likes of 40+; especially at this time of the year. if you ask me, it's easier now (crusing in a boat) than it is through an 8" hole that doesn't move. pre and post ice are the best times for me :)
cheers

I know u dont have to ice fish to get them that big but i like them through the ice more and only idiots fish for that size of pike with an 8" hole :lol: cause they obviously dont know what they are doing or what they are up against. And i find early and late ice is best for pike as well.

pecker
11-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Ice Cubes...:wave:

check the inside of your boat drano :lol::lol: you got ice.:love::wave: