PDA

View Full Version : Pride Baby

oyster_777
07-04-2014, 06:45 AM
https://s3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/mdbVDuXECZPW97ZSdI.RMA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/lifestyles/2014-07-03/a66539f0-02dc-11e4-81e8-11967b87db29_hospitalphoto1.jpg

Baby Milo was born in Toronto via surrogate during World Pride. thrilled fathers Frankie and BJ have been "loving" the positive attention, and have dubbed their bundle of joy their "Pride Baby."

https://ca.shine.yahoo.com/blogs/shine-on/pride-baby-emotional-photos-two-ontario-dads-hospital-175626646.html

Not sure what to say about this......:confused: Is this the new normal?

Grizzly Adams
07-04-2014, 07:11 AM
Sorry, but it makes me sick. :mad3: The ultimate in Child abuse. If you can rationalize, you can justify any perversion.

Grizz

bruceba
07-04-2014, 07:18 AM
Grizz, my thoughts also. I would go into greater detail but the last time I did I stood in the corner at band camp.

SKSniper
07-04-2014, 07:23 AM
I don't see the big problem other than the guaranteed tormenting this kid is going to receive it's whole childhood for having gay fathers. I don't 100% agree with it but if it makes them happy then good on them.

coolpete1
07-04-2014, 07:33 AM
why are those 2 naked?

Dog hunter
07-04-2014, 07:36 AM
I try not to judge others sexuality, i prefer the dont ask , dont tell method, but this is too much , when my kids were born i left my shirt on, these people seek for too much attention.

Smokinyotes
07-04-2014, 07:37 AM
why are those 2 naked?

Well I think the one holding the baby just gave birth. Lol

Winch101
07-04-2014, 07:44 AM
I must be hardened to the true realities of our society . In a world where
Mothers leave their new borns in dumpsters , over 70 per cent of marriages
Come apart ,this is just another abomination . Milo ,on his way to playing
For the Leafs will likely be raised by his Gramma . I'm pushing the big 70
What would surprise me on this giant ball of doo doo we call earth .
Just another future statistic , like Children raised by Gay male couples
Found to have trouble breast feeding . Fodder for the CBC .

rwm1273
07-04-2014, 08:11 AM
why are those 2 naked?

That was my question.

I have no issue with gay people, nor do I have a problem with gay people having children. I have a problem with gay (or straight) people feeding their children hormone drugs to change their sex like that lesbian couple in California did.

wags
07-04-2014, 09:04 AM
Sorry, but it makes me sick. :mad3: The ultimate in Child abuse. If you can rationalize, you can justify any perversion.

Grizz

Wow!

why are those 2 naked?

That was my question.

This is a technique called skin-to-skin. It contributes to the development of the baby and helps with bonding. My wife works on a maternity unit, and yes, the dads do it as well.

smith88
07-04-2014, 09:10 AM
Skin to skin bonding is very important for a newborn. That is one of the reasons a newborn is placed on a mothers bare chest after birth, not only to feed. It helps regulate temperature, breathing and heart rate. After a C-section, it is recommended that fathers take off their shirts so baby can have some skin contact.

Not that I am defending what else is going on in that picture....

J D
07-04-2014, 09:18 AM
To weird for me and don't see why this needs to be big news

Sledhead71
07-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Who cares as long as this life is cared for in a loving compassionate environment and has the structure instilled to survive in our fast pass world.

Too each their own, and judging based on personal opinion is just silly really... Kind of like how our outdoor passions are judged by those who don't understand our way of life.

Wish this little guy health and happiness.

angery jonn
07-04-2014, 09:25 AM
I don't know, with all 4 of my boy's, not once was it suggested that I take wy shirt off in the delivery room... just saying! I do understand the bond issue for women though, it's always been that way, even with most creatures in the wild.

As far as gay couples having children, gotta say I don't agree with it. It has nothing to do with being un-fit or anything like that. But kids tease each other enough, it just adds more fuel to the fire. And I don't care what anyone says if gay people having children was natural, then they would be able to have kids without surrogates.

Everyone has the right to be who they are I guess, but that doesn't give you the right to force it on children or other people for that matter. J.M.O.

Okotokian
07-04-2014, 09:32 AM
I don't see the big problem other than the guaranteed tormenting this kid is going to receive it's whole childhood for having gay fathers. .

Well, if he were going to school with some of the members here, yeah. But kids are generally much more open-minded now. My sons were aware of openly gay classmates and didn't hear much tormenting.

The MVP of the CFL is cool with his lesbian mother. The times they are a changin'

silverdoctor
07-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Some people talk like being gay or lesbian is a new phenomenon. Cripes, Alexander the Great was gay, Roman Emperor Caligula was gay, it's a long list. And please don't start quoting bible to me.

I know gays and lesbians that have adopted or chosen surrogacy to have a child, these children seem to be just fine, they haven't grown a third ear or broke out in gay. Kids aren't born racists or bigots, that's a learned behavior - generally from the parents.

So people consider it not normal, and no it's not the norm - but average marriage between man and woman today is destined to fail leaving a child generally in the middle of a bitter divorce and 2 homes after the fact. Is that supposed to be normal?

recce43
07-04-2014, 09:43 AM
if gay is the norm why is this in the news

angery jonn
07-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Kids are more open minded now? What about the wide spread cyber bullying and the massive increase in teen suicides? I'm not calling you out B.T.W., kids will be kids regardless how perfect we THINK our little monster are!

Cowtown guy
07-04-2014, 09:56 AM
Kids aren't born racists or bigots, that's a learned behavior - generally from the parents.

That about sums it up.

I can't believe that in this day and age this is still an issue with people. There are gay people everywhere. There always have been. It's time that we start acting as adults and treat each other with respect.

Okotokian
07-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Kids are more open minded now? What about the wide spread cyber bullying and the massive increase in teen suicides? I'm not calling you out B.T.W., kids will be kids regardless how perfect we THINK our little monster are!

I'm just repeating what 'm hearing from my boys. And I know a couple kids that came out in their high school.

So you have two choices:
1. You can say gays shouldn't have kids because those kids will be tormented, or

2. You can teach your kids to stop judging and/or tormenting people based on their sexuality, and stop doing it yourself.

Take your pick.

When our kids start getting tormented because their dad is a
"bambi killer", is the response going to be that hunters shouldn' have children?

Winch101
07-04-2014, 10:03 AM
DOC X2

Gay is definitely out of the closet.....This is what irks me most

I have to know about every creepy Gay thing going on in the world ...

I get it....Im not a Fan....but I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it .

unless your sticking it in my face every thirty seconds . ( I mean this figuratively of course )
Its like the JW,s on steroids ....Your not selling me this crap no matter how
wonderful you think it is. So I,m kind of a Phil Robertson kinda guy
live with it....and I am as atheist as they come .

You now can add Gay to , religion , politics, fish holding and releasing,
off roading , Outfitting , to subjects that don't promote
AO brotherly love on here .

angery jonn
07-04-2014, 10:06 AM
No absolutly not! However, it's noramal and natural to hunt. It's one of the things we were put here to do.... eat, sleep, BREED.

I could careless if your gay, it makes zero difference to me. Saying that though I do have strong feelings about the subject. I use to be a raging "homophobe", now I just have unsympathetic, realistic point of view.

Okotokian
07-04-2014, 10:08 AM
I use to be a raging "homophobe", now I just have unsympathetic, realistic point of view.

I think we will have to agree to disagree on that one.

wags
07-04-2014, 10:09 AM

It was a sweet moment caught on camera posted on a networking site. It went viral.

Things that go viral make the news every single day. There's thousands of similar threads on this site linking to news stories of some picture or video that went viral.

Cheers.

wags
07-04-2014, 10:17 AM
I don't know, with all 4 of my boy's, not once was it suggested that I take wy shirt off in the delivery room... just saying! I do understand the bond issue for women though, it's always been that way, even with most creatures in the wild.

As far as gay couples having children, gotta say I don't agree with it. It has nothing to do with being un-fit or anything like that. But kids tease each other enough, it just adds more fuel to the fire. And I don't care what anyone says if gay people having children was natural, then they would be able to have kids without surrogates.

Everyone has the right to be who they are I guess, but that doesn't give you the right to force it on children or other people for that matter. J.M.O.

To your first point, it wasn't so long ago that smoking cigarettes was a positive thing to do with no real repercussions. Times change. I was asked to do skin to skin with both my children, 7 year old born in Lethbridge and 5 year old born in Red Deer.

To your second point, I'm curious your stance on couples who cannot have children, due to whatever reason, no eggs, no seeds, bad internal systems, whatever - is it ok for them to adopt or get a surrogate? Is it any more 'unnatural'?

And finally, I agree with Oko - the kids teasing because of another kid being gay or having gay parents, can only be instilled to them by someone else of influence, like their parents. Teach your kids to respect each other, like you teach them to look both ways before crossing the street, and discipline them when they do something wrong.

Cheers

killerbren
07-04-2014, 10:18 AM
I'm just repeating what 'm hearing from my boys. And I know a couple kids that came out in their high school.

So you have two choices:
1. You can say gays shouldn't have kids because those kids will be tormented, or

2. You can teach your kids to stop judging and/or tormenting people based on their sexuality, and stop doing it yourself.

Take your pick.

When our kids start getting tormented because their dad is a
"bambi killer", is the response going to be that hunters shouldn' have children?
x2

To say its not fair to the child because he will be bullied later in life baffles me. Kids get bullied for a million different reasons, does that mean nobody should have children because they could be bullied down the road? I have red hair, and was bullied about it, does that mean my mother should of given me up as soon as she found out I had red hair? Come on people.

There is a lot of hetero couples that shouldn't have kids, that don't care for their kids and raise them in a questionable environment to put it lightly. At least this kid is coming into a family where it will be loved, and where it is wanted.

wags
07-04-2014, 10:20 AM
No absolutly not! However, it's noramal and natural to hunt. It's one of the things we were put here to do.... eat, sleep, BREED.

I could careless if your gay, it makes zero difference to me. Saying that though I do have strong feelings about the subject. I use to be a raging "homophobe", now I just have unsympathetic, realistic point of view.

Normal can only be defined by the current status. By your statement, it's not normal to live in a house with running water and electricity, drive cars, wear clothes, use guns to hunt, etc. It's only become normal.

I'm not sure about the realistic part.

wags
07-04-2014, 10:21 AM
x2

To say its not fair to the child because he will be bullied later in life baffles me. Kids get bullied for a million different reasons, does that mean nobody should have children because they could be bullied down the road? I have red hair, and was bullied about it, does that mean my mother should of given me up as soon as she found out I had red hair? Come on people.

There is a lot of hetero couples that shouldn't have kids, that don't care for their kids and raise them in a questionable environment to put it lightly. At least this kid is coming into a family where it will be loved, and where it is wanted.

Well said. The couple (man and woman) recently arrested for keeping their child in a cage for years comes to mind....or my parents for that matter :P

Cheers

angery jonn
07-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Why's that? Reality check, it's not natural, if it was, they would be able to reproduce. Does it gross me out, sure it does. Does it effect me, absolutly not. Do I care if you want to kiss another man, no do what you want. However don't tell me it's ok and natural and shove it down my throut every 10 seconds. Tattoo's are far from natural, I have lots. You will
not find me standing on a soap box saying everyone has to except me and my tattoos! In my opinion there is something wrong with gay people's wiring, we were put on this earth to reproduce, just like every other organisum in this world. If you don't have the drive to do that, then something is crossed upstairs. Do I hate gays... no it's not their fault in most cases. But you can't ignore the facts. I would never go bash someone with autisum, it is what it is. But that doesn't make that person 100% "normal", it's just a reality.

chasingtail
07-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Kids aren't born racists or bigots, that's a learned behavior - generally from the parents.

People have been naturally racist or bigots and at the very least cautious of people different from them since the beginning of Man. Lots of scientific studies show this. 24/7 brainwashing from our schools, institution, governments and media that this is normal is a learned behavior.

wags
07-04-2014, 10:35 AM
Why's that? Reality check, it's not natural, if it was, they would be able to reproduce. Does it gross me out, sure it does. Does it effect me, absolutly not. Do I care if you want to kiss another man, no do what you want. However don't tell me it's ok and natural and shove it down my throut every 10 seconds. Tattoo's are far from natural, I have lots. You will
not find me standing on a soap box saying everyone has to except me and my tattoos! In my opinion there is something wrong with gay people's wiring, we were put on this earth to reproduce, just like every other organisum in this world. If you don't have the drive to do that, then something is crossed upstairs. Do I hate gays... no it's not their fault in most cases. But you can't ignore the facts. I would never go bash someone with autisum, it is what it is. But that doesn't make that person 100% "normal", it's just a reality.

Reality check, gay tendencies have been present in man and animal for as long as they've walked the earth. What's unnatural about that?

Tattoos were added, not a good comparison. If you were born with tattoos, well, now that would be something different.

And finally, are you going to get in a tizzy when a picture is posted of an autistic person holding their child? Just curious so I can let my nephew know what to expect from 'normal people' when he gets older.

Cheers

angery jonn
07-04-2014, 10:43 AM
No, why would I get in a tivy over that, LIKE I SAID, I'm tired of the gay agenda being shoved down my throut!
If you think it's natural, then good on ya!

rwm1273
07-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Wow!

This is a technique called skin-to-skin. It contributes to the development of the baby and helps with bonding. My wife works on a maternity unit, and yes, the dads do it as well.

Well now I know. Thanks for the info. I never would have guessed. When my kid was born, the nurses didn't even seem to want me around.

Mistagin
07-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Social re-engineering on bold display. THat's why it's 'newsworthy'.
Where is it going to end up?

One thing I do know, there is an agenda at work.
If you don't believe me, just check out the Nanaimo 'mess' right now (lots in the news and it's easy to find on line). As that story unfolds we see the power of a few LGBTQ activists. They almost got away with it in that city - intolerantly trampling all over the guaranteed charter rights of those who do not hold to and affirm their views. We're going to see more of the same happening. I experienced it myself some years ago back east in a small city where I lived.

Thinlizzy
07-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Who cares as long as this life is cared for in a loving compassionate environment and has the structure instilled to survive in our fast pass world.

Too each their own, and judging based on personal opinion is just silly really... Kind of like how our outdoor passions are judged by those who don't understand our way of life.

Well put. There a tons of people gay or not that shouldn't be parents.
Some of the gay couples I've met are great parents and generally great people.
Nothing wrong with it as far as I'm concerned.

tchammer
07-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Thinlizzy, you mean like the gay politician couple from Toronto who was allowed to adopt a couple of kids then one of the guys commits suicide within a year or two for clinical depression. How the ell did those guys get past the screening process. Don't romanticize gay culture, it is more than likely just as degenerate as mainstream if not more so. My thinking for the most part is to each their own, but quit raving and shouting to the sky about it. If they want acceptance and to be treated the same then get up kiss the "wife" in the morning and get on with your day just like the rest of us! Last time I checked I didn't see the average couple dressing up in leather jockstraps and marching around down mainstreet to "celebrate" their being straight.

tchammer
07-04-2014, 11:56 AM
And before it gets misinterpreted like a lot seems to on the forum, I was not referring to you personally Thinlizzy in the romanticize portion of the above comment.

wags
07-04-2014, 12:25 PM
Well now I know. Thanks for the info. I never would have guessed. When my kid was born, the nurses didn't even seem to want me around.

Anytime.

Fathers are more and more being asked to be very involved with new babies. This includes all aspects (other than breastfeading if mom is doing that), but even to the point of artificial breasts to feed the baby lol

I like it though, I think the father should be involved from the start, can only help baby really.

Cheers

Jayhad
07-04-2014, 12:29 PM
why is it ok to be on the gay hate train, but you religious folks eat shellfish, wear different materials and get tattoos...... I don't understand maybe the Bibles I 've read were from the left.

wags
07-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Thinlizzy, you mean like the gay politician couple from Toronto who was allowed to adopt a couple of kids then one of the guys commits suicide within a year or two for clinical depression. How the ell did those guys get past the screening process. Don't romanticize gay culture, it is more than likely just as degenerate as mainstream if not more so. My thinking for the most part is to each their own, but quit raving and shouting to the sky about it. If they want acceptance and to be treated the same then get up kiss the "wife" in the morning and get on with your day just like the rest of us! Last time I checked I didn't see the average couple dressing up in leather jockstraps and marching around down mainstreet to "celebrate" their being straight.

The same way all these non-gay-abusive-adoptive parents do.

http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/20817

Pretty hard to put a label of the guy being gay on it - people with children committ suicide every day...mostly straight ones!

Cheers

Okotokian
07-04-2014, 12:31 PM
People have been naturally racist or bigots and at the very least cautious of people different from them since the beginning of Man. Lots of scientific studies show this. 24/7 brainwashing from our schools, institution, governments and media that this is normal is a learned behavior.

Sooooo... your advocating to coninue to think like a neanderthal? The civil rights movement was brainwashing?

How's the wife look in that chador, walking three feet behind you? ;) LOL

jacenbeers
07-04-2014, 12:37 PM

Grizz

It is disappointing that this makes you sick. I am the birth father of a boy who has been raised by a married lesbian couple in Calgary. I was friends with them and they asked me to donate for them and the birth was successful. He is about to turn 6 years old and he is an awesome kid. The kids at school accept him completely. He has a great life and lots of support from both his parents. How is it an abomination?

Gade81
07-04-2014, 12:40 PM
makes my skin crawl

Okotokian
07-04-2014, 12:43 PM
makes my skin crawl
makes my skin crawl

Gade81
07-04-2014, 12:47 PM
makes my skin crawl

Glad u think the same

Okotokian
07-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Glad u think the same
LOL you keep thinking that.

Gade81
07-04-2014, 12:51 PM
LOL you keep thinking that.

Lol is right. Glad we ain't on the same page

BeeGuy
07-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Dear Phoney Conservatives:

What business of yours is it how people live their lives?

Is it because your religion teaches you to hate them?

Gade81
07-04-2014, 01:05 PM

The only religion that teaches u to hate them is Muslim. My view has nothing to do with religion. It's just my opinion, kinda like u have a low opinion of me, you choice.

MAC
07-04-2014, 01:14 PM

"Said the Gun control enthusiast to his politician after a gun incident." Just before asking for stricter controls.

So many on this board complain of the public passing value judgments on outdoorsmen yet feel fine doing the same to other groups.

A while back someone posted a story about Bob the hunter and his friend the Anti, who asked for his help in stopping bear hunters. Then he is again asked to stop some other form of hunting and so forth until only Bob is left.
Why don't some of you recount this story but instead substitute Parenting in place of hunting.

Adoption by Gay couples is legal and allowed, take this away and anyone else can be next.
Judge their skills just as any other couple. Jocks, chaps and hormone injections cited as examples are a small percentage and can be matched or surpassed by atrocities committed by heterosexual couples to adopted or birth children. Crimes against children period are intolerable.
A loving home will always be a safe place, regardless of who the parent or parents are. Even when some outdoorsmen in Alberta disagree with their lifestyle.

recce43
07-04-2014, 01:15 PM
The only religion that teaches u to hate them is Muslim. My view has nothing to do with religion. It's just my opinion, kinda like u have a low opinion of me, you choice.

don't worry about having opinion on here cause if you disagree they will call you a racist or say you hate them or whatever ..... Last time i checked in this country you don't have to agree with way other people live . Just because you don't like gay or hetros doesn't make you a racist

Okotokian
07-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Just because you don't like gay or hetros doesn't make you a racist

Huh?

Hating salad doesn't make you a racist either.

Okotokian
07-04-2014, 01:27 PM
The only religion that teaches u to hate them is Muslim. .

Really? You think that? That's laughable. So where did you pick it up from?

BeeGuy
07-04-2014, 01:45 PM
The only religion that teaches u to hate them is Muslim.

:happy0034:

canadiantdi
07-04-2014, 01:45 PM

Christians aren't supposed to hate sinners. Saying something is a sin isn't hating someone.

BeeGuy
07-04-2014, 01:46 PM
don't worry about having opinion on here cause if you disagree they will call you a racist or say you hate them or whatever ..... Last time i checked in this country you don't have to agree with way other people live . Just because you don't like gay or hetros doesn't make you a racist

That's exactly right. Hating someone you don't know because of their sexual orientation or identity makes you a bigot.

canadiantdi
07-04-2014, 01:47 PM

Some muslims countries actually have the death penalty for homosexuals I believe.

BeeGuy
07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Christians aren't supposed to hate sinners. Saying something is a sin isn't hating someone.

Well, you're the first person to mention that it is sinful.

BeeGuy
07-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Some muslims countries actually have the death penalty for homosexuals I believe.

You believe or you know?

I tend only to believe things that I know.

grouse_hunter
07-04-2014, 01:49 PM
What self respecting gay man would go by the name of BJ? Good luck to the kid.

canadiantdi
07-04-2014, 01:54 PM
I tend only to believe things that I know.

Something makes me doubt this.

canadiantdi
07-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Well, you're the first person to mention that it is sinful.

You brought up religion remember?

greylynx
07-04-2014, 02:07 PM

Beeguy: Religion has nothing to do with this gay issue.

This pork eating crusader is right on board with his goat eating Jihadist buddies when it comes to this issue. I would really like to see this article on Al Jazzear.

recce43
07-04-2014, 02:13 PM
That's exactly right. Hating someone you don't know because of their sexual orientation or identity makes you a bigot.

i didn't say hate did I Bee Guy I don't know you and I don't really like you so that makes me a bigot?

jacenbeers
07-04-2014, 02:27 PM
I give this post another hour before it gets locked.

roadkill
07-04-2014, 02:36 PM
I couldn't get through this whole thread. Like some here, I was encouraged to do the skin-to-skin contact when Cody was born, as was her mother, so I instantly knew what was going on there. I also know that Canada's gay communities are largest in TO, MTL and Van, so maybe I'm just used to it by now, but I saw nothing but positivity in that picture. And in Toronto, I guarantee you that child will not grow up being harassed over having two dads. There is no reason for anyone here to be bugged by this at all, unspoken religious crap or no.

kevinhits
07-04-2014, 02:45 PM
I couldn't get through this whole thread. Like some here, I was encouraged to do the skin-to-skin contact when Cody was born, as was her mother, so I instantly knew what was going on there. I also know that Canada's gay communities are largest in TO, MTL and Van, so maybe I'm just used to it by now, but I saw nothing but positivity in that picture. And in Toronto, I guarantee you that child will not grow up being harassed over having two dads. There is no reason for anyone here to be bugged by this at all, unspoken religious crap or no.

Why can you guarantee that child will not be bullied or harrased? Times are changing every year...Yes, we are becoming more acceptable but there are always going to be bullies in school regardless and it will happen...This is reality going forward in today's society. Doesn't matter if it is in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Montreal or any other City or small town in Canada..

220swifty
07-04-2014, 02:52 PM
What self respecting gay man would go by the name of BJ? Good luck to the kid.

He could go by 'Alan', then at least you'd have to rearrange the letters to know what he is getting at.

BeeGuy, I see what you are getting at with the 'let them live their lives' point. I believe it's time the media did the same. If they are going to give that child a great upbringing, then all the power to them. That being said, the constant media bombardment, at some point, is going to start polarizing rather than converting fence sitters on the issue.

unclebuck
07-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Aint that niiice!!!! Tampers, all of them. Don't shove your chosen lifestyle into my face and expect me to consider that behaviour anywhere close to normal.

58thecat
07-04-2014, 03:34 PM

Well said,

58thecat
07-04-2014, 03:40 PM

Because the media gets a rise out of making something out of nothing. We need Mayor Ford to start some shenanigans then this will dissipate.:)

Okotokian
07-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Aint that niiice!!!! Tampers, all of them. Don't shove your chosen lifestyle into my face and expect me to consider that behaviour anywhere close to normal.

Come back when someone actually does try to shove something in your face, or down your throat. Then you'll have something to complain about and throw out hateful derogatory terms over. Have people been pounding on your door demanding that you turn gay? "Don't shove it in my face" is really code for "Keep it hidden". LIke French is being shoved down your throat on cereal boxes. :argue2:

I think it's time to shut this one down. Hater's gonna hate, and nothing anyone else says is going to change their view. No point in giving them a forum to air their garbage.

Saltmania
07-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Edit: decided not to participate

Sneeze
07-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Come back when someone actually does try to shove something in your face, or down your throat. Then you'll have something to complain about and throw out hateful derogatory terms over. Have people been pounding on your door demanding that you turn gay? "Don't shove it in my face" is really code for "Keep it hidden". LIke French is being shoved down your throat on cereal boxes. :argue2:

I think it's time to shut this one down. Hater's gonna hate, and nothing anyone else says is going to change their view. No point in giving them a forum to air their garbage.

I'm always amused when AO's Eloi start swinging. Its like watching my youngest daughter carrying firewood.

When do you diversity preachers realize that diversity includes opinions different than your own? The couple stepped into the limelight & an opinion is just that.

My opinion, please god let this kid grow up to be a net contributor in taxes and by extension help fund my retirement. (Even if he does it in a dress)

canadiantdi
07-04-2014, 04:16 PM
I'm always amused when AO's Eloi start swinging. Its like watching my youngest daughter carrying firewood.

When do you diversity preachers realize that diversity includes opinions different than your own? The couple stepped into the limelight & an opinion is just that.

My opinion, please god let this kid grow up to be a net contributor in taxes and by extension help fund my retirement. (Even if he does it in a dress)

Not all opinions are allowed it would seem. Now it would seem there's even a board sponsor trying to throw weight around to keep people from voicing differing opinions.

58thecat
07-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Threads like this make me question my decision to become a sponsor. Lock this garbage up please. The bald faced bigotry on this general board recently is astonishing.

If it is offensive for whatever reason report it and have the mods take care of it but throwing your 2 cents in just adds fuel to this fire.

Saltmania
07-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Edit: decided not to participate

Saltmania
07-04-2014, 04:26 PM
If it is offensive for whatever reason report it and have the mods take care of it but throwing your 2 cents in just adds fuel to this fire.

You're absolutely right. I'm out.

grouse_hunter
07-04-2014, 04:29 PM
He could go by 'Alan', then at least you'd have to rearrange the letters to know what he is getting at.

Lol, you made my day. I guess that's all it took. Thank you!

silverdoctor
07-04-2014, 05:02 PM
So, I have to know...

Is it the ideal of two men raising a child that's bugging people?

What about a lesbian couple raising a child? Would that be a little more normal?

How about a mother that was married to a man, has a kid or three, gets divorced then meets a woman after the fact? Kids now have 2 mom's and a biological father?

Or what about the man who's married to a woman, has a kid or 3, gets divorced and realizes he's gay... Children basically have 2 fathers and a biological mother...?

Or is being a single father or single mother normal? There are more women out there now that want a child but not the man. Doesn't mean she's lesbian. Is that normal?

Define normal?

Jayhad
07-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Define normal?

Come on Doc, it's in Leviticus

Okotokian
07-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Hate to break it to you, but reading Leviticus is not normal. ;)

Grizzly Adams
07-04-2014, 05:38 PM

Let's leave religion out of this, it's in Nature. These people created a child without any consideration for the person he will be, for their own gratification. Should have got a dog. :D

Grizz

Okotokian
07-04-2014, 05:42 PM
These people created a child without any consideration for the person he will be, for their own gratification.

Grizz

How do you know what they considered? Certainly your critcism is more appropriate for people who have accidental children out of wedlock or a "ooops" pregnancy after the other kids are grown. Anyone here on the board part of an unplanned pregnancy?

silverdoctor
07-04-2014, 05:45 PM

I'm an athiest, and for good reason - though I was born and raised catholic. Nice try.

These people created a child without any consideration for the person he will be, for their own gratification. Should have got a dog. :D

Grizz

I was an accident, raised by a single mother. Whats your point?

BeeGuy
07-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Not all opinions are allowed it would seem. Now it would seem there's even a board sponsor trying to throw weight around to keep people from voicing differing opinions.

Should we accept comments that denigrate blacks, asians, immigrants, non-christian religions, women, and the LBGT community in a general manner?

Hey, it's opinion diversity, right?

angery jonn
07-04-2014, 05:59 PM
So what's your guy's view on pediphil's? Is it natural? It's been happening for centuries, should we just accept it? Let them do their thing and have parades? After all, their born that way right?

Or do you address the fact that there is something wrong with this and children should not be involed, just saying.

And before anyone jumps on me saying that there 2 totally different things, there not. Both are sexual preferences!

For the record I don't agree with ether.

mooseknuckle
07-04-2014, 06:03 PM
So what's your guy's view on pediphil's? Is it natural? It's been happening for centuries, should we just accept it? Let them do their thing and have parades? After all, their born that way right?

Or do you address the fact that there is something wrong with this and children should not be involed, just saying.

And before anyone jumps on me saying that there 2 totally different things, there not. Both are sexual preferences!

For the record I don't agree with ether.

Difference being 2 consenting adults. Predator vs child....

lilsundance
07-04-2014, 06:06 PM
How we were raised, or what our opinions are, we have no right to criticise these people for their beliefs or sexual orientation. Same as they have no right to criticise us for ours. Being gay has been around for centuries and some cultures had no problem with it. Sorry folks but no matter what you think, right or wrong, it will continue to happen. I don't condone it but would rather have it out in the open where society as a whole can keep an eye on the children to make sure they are not mistreated in any manner. This thread is closed.