PDA

View Full Version : Can you find good customer service nowadays?

beaver hunter
07-04-2014, 07:29 PM
Bought a Plano bow case a couple months ago from cabelas, get home and no straps inside. Next big purchase just recently was a lone wolf tree stand, get home and a hole is drilled crooked. Can't even put the stand together. Took the bow case back to cabelas and the menial "oh, we can exchange it". NO ****! Wonder how the next exchange will go after another long drive through traffic and construction.

leeaspell
07-04-2014, 07:32 PM
It sounds like customer service is ok, but product quality is poor. The cabelas worker didn't drill the hole crooked.

Redfrog
07-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Try the cardio units at Foothills or Red Deer hospitals. The service has been more than professional on the visits and surgeries I've had over the last month, could not have been better. I realize it's not a tree stand but It'll get me into one now.:sHa_shakeshout:

beaver hunter
07-04-2014, 07:49 PM
I failed to mention the 30 minute wait behind 2 people to pay all the time!?!? Sorry red frog, mine doesn't compare, but random venting has to happen once in awhile.

Dynamic
07-04-2014, 09:20 PM
I live in an area that employs a lot of tfw's in the food service industry, and I must say I get the best service from them. They are fast, pay attention, and generally don't give the vibe that they are being held captive against their will.

Bushmaster
07-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Didn't know you were ailing Redfrog.....get well soon.

msguns
07-04-2014, 10:01 PM
I live in an area that employs a lot of tfw's in the food service industry, and I must say I get the best service from them. They are fast, pay attention, and generally don't give the vibe that they are being held captive against their will.

Well, I was going to say the answer is simply, "No." But, I have to agree with this quote... the temp foreign workers are almost always awesome.

Lefty
07-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Yes speedy recovery Redfrog.

Redfrog
07-05-2014, 01:21 AM
Thanks guys. Beaver hunter, I wasn't trying to compare your issues with mine. I was simply replying to your wuestion. Some times retail satisfaction is hit and miss.

Venting is one thing that may keep you from checking the service in the cardio unit.:sHa_shakeshout:

tri777
07-05-2014, 01:48 AM
Bought a Plano bow case a couple months ago from cabelas, get home and no straps inside. Next big purchase just recently was a lone wolf tree stand, get home and a hole is drilled crooked. Can't even put the stand together. Took the bow case back to cabelas and the menial "oh, we can exchange it". NO ****! Wonder how the next exchange will go after another long drive through traffic and construction.

I think this has nothing to do with a
customer service problem, rather a
'Made in china' problem.

Fisherpeak
07-05-2014, 05:35 AM
I take my truck to Great Canadian Oil Change and when I do I always bring a half dozen Timmie`s donuts for the workers there.You would not believe the service I get,they even wash my windows.Big smiles all around.Give a little,get a lot.