PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Obsession.

chauncy
07-05-2014, 10:26 AM
So I'm in the state's visiting my sister and celebrated the 4th of July with her. Can't believe how some people seemed to be obsessed with fireworks and noise. Started 9:00 am yesterday with the neighbour across the street lighting gunpowder just to make noise.
Went on all day with FW and loud bangs. So much so that little kids going around the neighbourhood with ear muffs on all day . :I don't mind fireworks in a controlled area seems a little excessive to me, my lab was freaking out the whole day, she's still skittish today. She loves the sound of gunfire but all that noise got her nervous. Hopefully it didn't ruin my gunshot.

chauncy
07-05-2014, 10:35 AM
Gundog.

fordtruckin
07-05-2014, 11:24 AM
its INDEPENDENCE DAY! Get USED TO IT!

Grizzly Adams
07-05-2014, 12:08 PM
Hopefully they're not firing their guns in the air as well. :D Was in Tuscon one year and two people were hit by falling bullets.

Grizz

greylynx
07-05-2014, 01:36 PM
So I'm in the state's visiting my sister and celebrated the 4th of July with her. Can't believe how some people seemed to be obsessed with fireworks and noise. Started 9:00 am yesterday with the neighbour across the street lighting gunpowder just to make noise.
Went on all day with FW and loud bangs. So much so that little kids going around the neighbourhood with ear muffs on all day . :I don't mind fireworks in a controlled area seems a little excessive to me, my lab was freaking out the whole day, she's still skittish today. She loves the sound of gunfire but all that noise got her nervous. Hopefully it didn't ruin my gunshot.

Firecrackers are illegal in Canada. Another freedom taken away by the liberals.

As for your dog, It must come from the Kennedy strain. They are all gun shy.

chauncy
07-05-2014, 02:09 PM
She actually came from the state's. She's wasn't Gunshy before. Just didn't like the constant banging for 10 hours. Not so much the FW but igniting gunpowder a little hard to get use to from 100' away from the house.

UOTE=grpeylynx;2482467]Firecrackers are illegal in Canada. Another freedom taken away by the liberals.

As for your dog, It must come from the Kennedy strain. They are all gun shy.[/QUOTE]

greylynx
07-05-2014, 02:23 PM
She actually came from the state's. She's wasn't Gunshy before. Just didn't like the constant banging for 10 hours. Not so much the FW but igniting gunpowder a little hard to get use to from 100' away from the house.

UOTE=grpeylynx;2482467]Firecrackers are illegal in Canada. Another freedom taken away by the liberals.

As for your dog, It must come from the Kennedy strain. They are all gun shy.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, the Kennedy strain of Labs from the U.S. All of them are gun shy.