PDA

View Full Version : condolences for a little lad .

fish gunner
07-08-2014, 11:17 PM
In the news today the announcement of the passing of a four yr old boy in the olds area . A relitive of a close friend .Thoughts and heart felt condolences to the family, in this time of tradgedy no words can heal the pain. know that some one thinks of a bright wee boy playing and hangs their head.
So sad ...

Norman
07-08-2014, 11:23 PM
In the news to day the announcement of the passing of a four yr old boy in the olds area . A relitive of a close friend .Thoughts and heart felt condolences to the family, in this time of tradgedy no words can heal the pain. know that some one thinks of a bright wee boy playing and hangs there head.
So sad ...

That is so sad, with everything going on in and around Calgary I think it's a great time to give the ones you love a big hug. My prayers will go out to their family

I-Love-Eyes
07-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Sending my prayers to the family. I will be thinking of them. Experienced this first hand with my 18 month old nephew some years ago. Stories like this always bring back sad, sad memories. It is very hard to accept the accidental death of a child.

Mackinaw
07-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Condolences to your friends family at this terrible time

Mack

Kurt505
07-08-2014, 11:57 PM
As a father of two young boys this type of tragedy is something no parent deserves, thoughts and prayers to your friends.

BrownTrout
07-09-2014, 12:19 AM
Condolences. Horrible thing to hear.

I need to go kiss my son again.

Sooner
07-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Condolences to the family Gunner

roper1
07-09-2014, 09:33 AM
Almost impossible to imagine outliving your kids. Feel for the little guy & his family.

nekred
07-09-2014, 09:44 AM
What happened?

Not that it matters but definitely lots of thoughts.... My boys are in Newfoundland on vacation to see grandparents with my wife for another 5 weeks....

I heard this quote the other day....

In peace sons are supposed to bury their fathers, In war,and bad times fathers bury their sons.....

fish gunner
07-09-2014, 09:53 AM
What happened?

Not that it matters but definitely lots of thoughts.... My boys are in Newfoundland on vacation to see grandparents with my wife for another 5 weeks....

I heard this quote the other day....

In peace sons are supposed to bury their fathers, In war,and bad times fathers bury their sons.....

Not my place to give to many details, the little lad was found unresponsive in the garden pond. Resuscitation attempts were unsuccessful.
Thank you all for the thoughts and kind words. I will be placing a bear and flowers with a mention for you guys.
Kiss your kids. Life can be fleeting to the brightest.

nekred
07-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Very tragic... thanks for sharing not that it matters but extra dose of good will and thoughts for the family.

Grizzly Adams
07-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Sad, but another reminder to keep an eye on your small children at all times, especially if there are known hazards like a dugout around.

Grizz

Skybuster
07-09-2014, 03:56 PM
Any death of a close friend or family hurts. But for one so young it is magnitudes worse. My feelings go out to the family and friends.

omega50
07-09-2014, 04:12 PM
I will definitely being holding that little boy and his family in my heart

Selkirk
07-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Condolences to Gunner, the Family, and Friends.

PM sent to Gunner.

Mac

fish gunner
07-09-2014, 06:08 PM
Cheers mac http://www2.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/city/story.html?id=6662cd63-0635-4f30-8554-f188a0a2f2ce. an official release.

Scotty454
07-09-2014, 06:15 PM
Not my place to give to many details, the little lad was found unresponsive in the garden pond. Resuscitation attempts were unsuccessful.
Thank you all for the thoughts and kind words. I will be placing a bear and flowers with a mention for you guys.
Kiss your kids. Life can be fleeting to the brightest.

Wow... I don't have any kids of my own yet, so I can't even grasp how terrible this must be for the parents/family, but it tears my heart out anyways.

My condolences, even though I don't know the family.