PDA

View Full Version : Styrofoam Fish boxes

Mark
07-10-2014, 01:06 PM
I've got a bunch of styrofoam fish boxes that I think I'm going to sell. They all have the cardboard outer shells and are aircraft regulation size and style.

If anybody is going to coast and needs some boxes, they aren't new, but close enough. New they cost about $35 or $40, I'll sell them for $10. I believe I have about a dozen ( you don't need to buy all dozen, I'll sell them individually).

Message me if you're interested.

Sundancefisher
07-10-2014, 04:18 PM
I've got a bunch of styrofoam fish boxes that I think I'm going to sell. They all have the cardboard outer shells and are aircraft regulation size and style.

If anybody is going to coast and needs some boxes, they aren't new, but close enough. New they cost about $35 or $40, I'll sell them for $10. I believe I have about a dozen ( you don't need to buy all dozen, I'll sell them individually).

I give them away at garage sales. The market is very limited in Alberta for fish storage boxes.

TROLLER
07-10-2014, 06:13 PM

You should move this to the buy sell forum. You may find someone looking just for what you have to offer

Mike_W
07-11-2014, 06:58 AM
You should move this to the buy sell forum. You may find someone looking just for what you have to offer

Also include your location!

The problem with the fish boxes is getting them to your destination even with west jet charging $20, $50, $50 it would cost you more to get the empty boxes to your destination then to buy them there.

That said if you are in Edmonton area I might grab a couple.