PDA

View Full Version : Sggc PLEASE PLEASE vote

ACKLEY ABE
07-11-2014, 10:21 AM
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/spruce-grove-gun-club-temporarily-shut-down-over-safety-concerns-1.2703975

Sooner
07-11-2014, 10:48 AM
Voted in favor of the club. I don't use one but i support you guys who do. Hope it stays open.

Cement Bench
07-11-2014, 10:55 AM
done and sent to 73 others Cement Bench

Selkirk
07-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Vote if you want, and have fun with it, but it's a CBC poll ... it means 'nothing'.

Mac

dmcbride
07-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Vote if you want, and have fun with it, but it's a CBC poll ... it means 'nothing'.

Mac

You are right, But it would be nice if the pole showed more support for the club. I'm sure some of the powers that be are interested in the results so they know how to conduct themselves to get more votes.

hillbillyreefer
07-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Vote in this pole, but more important, call the knot heads that forced the closure and politely, forcefully tell them that you will be mounting a campaign against them next election.

ACKLEY ABE
07-11-2014, 02:14 PM
You are right, But it would be nice if the pole showed more support for the club. I'm sure some of the powers that be are interested in the results so they know how to conduct themselves to get more votes.

Thankyou dmcbride.....and support from this site is much appreciated, whether it is a CBC poll or not.

Iron Brew
07-11-2014, 04:32 PM
I thought that pole was one of the most poorly written pieces of crap I'd read in a long time. I voted anyway.

The article was just as bad.

Smokey
07-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Complain about a gun range that was there before you lived there. :thinking-006:

Cement Bench
07-12-2014, 11:55 AM

Mac

for over 5000 posts this post of yours means nothing, just an air head remark,

here is something to think on if you can,

"landowner goes to the hearing and has the results of the poll in hand and presents it to the members hearing the appearl, and says all my neighbors think the same as well, and the planning guy for the county has already admitted he has had lots of complaints over the last year or so"

do you really think the members of the board are swayed by this action or by your most prolific comments that it means nothing,

give your head a shake, this has little to do with reason, local residents have put pressure on the members of that committee and we will see the results shortly,

do nothing at your peril

or better yet

discourage others from doing so by your most worthless remarks,

of course with the lack of SGGC executive assisting why do I bother any more

Cement Bench

dmcbride
07-12-2014, 12:27 PM
61% for the club. :sHa_shakeshout:

jackrabbit000
07-13-2014, 08:53 AM
Placed my vote...63% now. Posted the same thread on CGN, lets see what happens.

waterninja
07-13-2014, 09:49 AM
i have voted.
reading other threads i thought it was closed down due to not renewing some paperwork and some other technical stuff. the cbc report says it was closed down for saftey reasons.

Deerhunt
07-13-2014, 04:26 PM
I voted in favour of the club. Nevertheless, this club is very poorly managed and will always come out of a problem to face another. I do not mean to be negative, but as long as we do not change the way this club is run, it will always be facing problems. I truly hope we get through this one and get the chance to improve the thing so we do not keep fighting fire all the time. Executives: keep the good fight and get this club reopened. All the best.

Moosejuice
07-13-2014, 04:30 PM
63,46% for the club.

These people knew the range was there and are just looking for a fast way to increase their property value after taking advantage of the good deal they got because of the noise that existed.

No diff than folks that buy prop near an airport then lobby to have it closed.

Scammers playin on the sympathy of people who don't know whats really going on.