PDA

View Full Version : Mountie tasers bear!!!

3blade
07-12-2014, 10:20 PM
A Mountie has become the latest animal rights pariah after attempting to use his taser to subdue a grizzly bear on a local highway, killing it in the process. Corporal Dyck Awl was setting up his radar in a speed change zone just outside Bodo, when a large bear walked onto the highway and releived himself. "I have been asked several times previously if bears s... in the woods, so I contacted fish and wildlife and found out this was indeed the case. Therefore I was obligated to incarcerate this bear for public indecency..." Said the officer. One jolt with the taser and the bear flipped upside down, and as a result the leads were pulled out. The incensed bear then charged corporal Awl, who managed to tangle his feet and fall. The bear, being used to catching more coordinated prey, didn't stop in time. It tripped over the sprawled officer and slammed its head into the patrol car, dying on impact.

Alberta SRD officials seemed to think such an occurrence is par for the course, stating "regarding grizzly bear encounters, we have known Dyck Awl for a long time..."

Twisted Canuck
07-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Ha, good one!

Dacotensis
07-12-2014, 10:52 PM
Richard is forever getting into a mess.
Especially around Stsmpede time.

roper1
07-12-2014, 10:54 PM
Priceless. Thank you

bison
07-12-2014, 10:56 PM