PDA

View Full Version : zie Germans score

fish gunner
07-13-2014, 03:27 PM
Second overtime, seven minutes for the argies to equalize . The most viewed sporting event on earth.

fish gunner
07-13-2014, 03:34 PM
Lionel messi free kick 35 yrds out one min left. :sign0161:

wildwoods
07-13-2014, 04:46 PM
Germany wins! Messi mysteriously disappears....
Wait, he's been missing for a while...

Redfrog
07-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Second overtime, seven minutes for the argies to equalize . The most viewed sporting event on earth.

I'm sure the millions in the slums in Brazil feel pretty excited about it.

fish gunner
07-13-2014, 04:59 PM
Germany wins! Messi mysteriously disappears....
Wait, he's been missing for a while...

Lol, Its a differnt game when everyone is the best there nation can field. Remember like nz with rugby , professional success is secondary to national football. Argies will be wailling in the street and burning mary statue's. Zie germans will get ratsun'pus drunk and cavort with the laderhosén on. Then start training for a tournament four years from now, when north america goes (other than the women:)) oh ya soccer.

fish gunner
07-13-2014, 05:06 PM
I'm sure the millions in the slums in Brazil feel pretty excited about it.

They are red ,starving little kids the world over are right now running out side to kick tin cans and balls of sox rolled in tape or string . Thinking one day ...its part of the simplicity of the game you need a ball a two feet to play !
And they want to play in the WC they dont know or care who benfica is , they dont want to play for celtic. They want to play for national pride not the EPS . The tartan army :)

Precisionshooter
07-13-2014, 05:06 PM
how about those Germans...

schmedlap
07-13-2014, 05:09 PM
The Germans were the best TEAM, and that usually wins out. They had the "depth". Messi carried the Argies offensively, even if not at his best towards the end, and he may still be the best offensive talent on the planet. But I don't agree with his MVP award - I think it is a little "political". I would pick Mascherano, for his talents and toughness, and sheer "heart", on both sides of the ball, as the Argie's MVP, and maybe the whole tournament. I thought he was their real leader(?). The reason they got to the final was not Messi's goals, so much as how hard it was to score on them, and how quickly they could counter. And, how about Neuer for Germany (he sets a whole new standard for an effective style of keeper), Robbens, James Rodriguez, and some others?

Fredo
07-13-2014, 05:20 PM
Can't believe world cup is actually over!

Probably the best one I've seen.

Congrats to Germany for the win and Brazil for hosting.

greylynx
07-13-2014, 05:30 PM
I am more concerned what the outcome of das frauline Axelle Despiegalaere will be.

I hope I see her on the cover of this fall's Berreta catalogue.

Fredo
07-13-2014, 05:34 PM
She is from Belgium, not Germany...

molly
07-13-2014, 05:38 PM
Ausgezeichnet! :sHa_shakeshout: