PDA

View Full Version : Wab Prov Park Launch

THERICARDO
07-20-2014, 11:43 AM
Went out last evening with Graffy, caught some fish but when lightning started we bolted for launch, what happpened then still has me rattled..

Group of guys trying to get a Glastron boat out went from not knowing wtf they were doing to scaary very fast... Buddy smashed into boat that was tied up to dock not once but twice , hung up on the dock and when he pushed full throttle he almost took whole dock with him and smashed in to Graffy and myself who were loading his boat... didnt life his engine so scrapped bottom all the way out and was truly worse situation I have ever seen. If anyone hears of someone who has damage to back of there boat that was staying at provincial park. I took pics of buddies truck and plate and trailer plate

YeeHaw
07-20-2014, 12:08 PM
I would leave a note on the boat that was hit if possable, some ppl just dont know how to think.:sign0176:

Graffy91
07-20-2014, 02:04 PM
Went out last evening with Graffy, caught some fish but when lightning started we bolted for launch, what happpened then still has me rattled..

Group of guys trying to get a Glastron boat out went from not knowing wtf they were doing to scaary very fast... Buddy smashed into boat that was tied up to dock not once but twice , hung up on the dock and when he pushed full throttle he almost took whole dock with him and smashed in to Graffy and myself who were loading his boat... didnt life his engine so scrapped bottom all the way out and was truly worse situation I have ever seen. If anyone hears of someone who has damage to back of there boat that was staying at provincial park. I took pics of buddies truck and plate and trailer plate

Still couldn't belive how pathetic that was...

Then what rattled me even more was he came up to us and asked if he should leave any information in the guys boat... :mad0100: Just another reason as to why if you aren't comfortable loading and launching a boat, you practice and take your time. :sign0176::sign0176:

Also I fell in the lake trying to load up... My shoes are still wet Ricardo. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

huntsfurfish
07-20-2014, 03:51 PM
Yikes!
Hope he makes things right.

diamond k
07-20-2014, 09:53 PM
The guys asked me on the launch if I new who's boat it was. Substancial damage and they thought it was half amusing. Glad it was not my boat. If possible I try and park on the opposite side from the launch for exactly that reason.