PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy small circle hooks?

DukesArcher
07-21-2014, 04:04 PM
I'm looking to make up some hair rigs for catching suckers with a friend, though I need hooks either in size 12 or smaller. It seems most shops only sell the biggest sizes for some reason? :confused:

DA

Flieguy
07-21-2014, 04:07 PM
I have found 12s bass pro and wholesale sports, but it seems like they're not always there...

You could always buy online, shipping wouldn't be too bad on such a small package

DukesArcher
07-21-2014, 04:11 PM
I have found 12s bass pro and wholesale sports, but it seems like they're not always there...

You could always buy online, shipping wouldn't be too bad on such a small package

I might go down there as it isn't too far. I also can't find bank sticks anywhere? Not too hard to make though which is always good

AppleJax
07-21-2014, 09:54 PM
What's a bank stick?

Geezle
07-22-2014, 08:12 AM
Hair rigs and bank sticks? I'm guessing you're not originally from around here :)

I'm not sure about your circle hooks unless you order online, but I can pretty much guarantee you won't find bank sticks around these parts. The closest thing you'll find is the coil type rod holder that you stick in the ground. :o

Habfan
07-22-2014, 07:21 PM
What's a bank stick?

What's a hair rig ? The wife said it's a Bobby pin and a pen to write cheques !! :sHa_shakeshout: