PDA

View Full Version : Fishing lakes in banff from shore?

Irishtrout
07-24-2014, 08:49 AM
Very broad question I understand but myself and a few mates would like to fish some lakes from the shore within the Banff town site where we could actually catch some fish or even some stocked lakes?.:) I have spent many hours fishing the bow river around Banff but to no success anyone any tips for me?:) Or even is there any lakes that I could rent a boat on or boat engine set up and get in some jigging. Thanks so much especially for taking your time to read this:sHa_shakeshout:

spinN'flyfish
07-24-2014, 12:55 PM
Very broad question I understand but myself and a few mates would like to fish some lakes from the shore within the Banff town site where we could actually catch some fish or even some stocked lakes?.:) I have spent many hours fishing the bow river around Banff but to no success anyone any tips for me?:) Or even is there any lakes that I could rent a boat on or boat engine set up and get in some jigging. Thanks so much especially for taking your time to read this:sHa_shakeshout:

Lake Minnewaka has lakers to fish for and boat rentals

Irishtrout
07-24-2014, 03:13 PM
Thanks mate what is the best methods for them? Can you trol for them?

spinN'flyfish
07-24-2014, 06:18 PM

Well actually i've never gone there but a buddy went there, and he told me about it, i'm planning to head out sometime soon hopefully.
Good Luck

wildcat111
07-24-2014, 10:59 PM

jigging tube jigs works best