PDA

View Full Version : Boat Storage? Calgary Area

iliketrout
07-25-2014, 10:11 AM
I've got a 17' Lund and it fits in my garage thanks to the swing tongue. But I was thinking this winter it would be nice to store it somewhere and have the use of the garage for our vehicles. I'm not really interested in storing it outside, I would rather just leave it in my garage. Just wondering if anyone in the Calgary area knows if there are any warehouses or heated shops that rent out space for winter storage? I'm willing to drive a couple hours if the price is right.

I know there are self storage places with 10x20 lockers etc, but they are more expensive that what I was looking for.

Thanks!

kevinhits
07-25-2014, 10:39 AM
I've got a 17' Lund and it fits in my garage thanks to the swing tongue. But I was thinking this winter it would be nice to store it somewhere and have the use of the garage for our vehicles. I'm not really interested in storing it outside, I would rather just leave it in my garage. Just wondering if anyone in the Calgary area knows if there are any warehouses or heated shops that rent out space for winter storage? I'm willing to drive a couple hours if the price is right.

I know there are self storage places with 10x20 lockers etc, but they are more expensive that what I was looking for.

Thanks!

Look on kijiji as there are sometimes heated garages for rent way cheaper than a storage place...I used to rent my garage out but was not heated..

Hunter Trav
07-26-2014, 10:25 PM
Does it have to be heated?? I might know a place that's real cheap...;)