PDA

View Full Version : Time to try sturgeon fishing

The cooter
07-28-2014, 07:34 PM
Well I figure its time for another new adventure in life. I'm gonna give sturgeon fishing a try. Its been on the bucket list for far to long and next weekend with some help and advise I should hopfully have a dino on the hook. I have some good advise from a long time friend and off I go. What are some of the rigs and gear some of the Ao members are using?

If willing id like to see some pics and of course im always open to any advise that could be thrown my way.

Cheers let the good times float!

pdfish
07-28-2014, 08:13 PM
When are you up in Edmonton next? I could fire up the 'ol jet boat and take you out for a couple hours.

The cooter
07-28-2014, 09:57 PM
When are you up in Edmonton next? I could fire up the 'ol jet boat and take you out for a couple hours.

PD much appriceated!! Ill let you know its looking like this weekend possibly. tell you what my boat my fuel your knowledge. Ill be dragging my jet with me. Keep in touch we will make it happen thanks again!!

Safety D
07-29-2014, 08:21 AM
YOu got the guru to get you all lined up !!!!!

The cooter
07-29-2014, 09:03 AM

thats a fact!! :happy0180::happy0180:

buckbrushoutdoors
07-29-2014, 10:13 AM
hope in with pd his boat is all outfitted. hes the guy I was with at the boat launch when your where waiting for the curries

pdfish
07-29-2014, 05:18 PM

Well yeah! In my own head at least...:thinking-006:

The cooter
07-29-2014, 05:42 PM
hope in with pd his boat is all outfitted. hes the guy I was with at the boat launch when your where waiting for the curries

Now I know your handle on here lol. It's about time i try this I see you guys having all the fun and I want in!!! Cheers