PDA

View Full Version : 3-4 Day Fishing area ideas?

Xiaro
07-30-2014, 10:14 PM
Was looking to go fishing during the week (not weekend) and was wondering where a good place to go would be, small trailer (R-pod), no boat so all shore fishing.

Where is a nice fairly quite/secluded campsite and would produce fish to eat/cook over the fire while camping?

Live in Red Deer now, wouldn't mind going 2-4 hours away or further if need be!

Thank you very much for your help!

Oh!, will be using spinning gear and lures. =)

spinN'flyfish
07-30-2014, 10:20 PM
Was looking to go fishing during the week (not weekend) and was wondering where a good place to go would be, small trailer (R-pod), no boat so all shore fishing.

Where is a nice fairly quite/secluded campsite and would produce fish to eat/cook over the fire while camping?

Live in Red Deer now, wouldn't mind going 2-4 hours away or further if need be!

Thank you very much for your help!

Oh!, will be using spinning gear and lures. =)

I would recommend Dickson trout pond the trout action is good there and if you want you could fish Glennifer lake for walleyes, pike and trout but its catch and release for the good of your health for the lake had been polluted with oil.
Good Luck, i been there and its a great place. Have a blast :)

Red Bullets
07-30-2014, 10:42 PM
A nice area for a few days is west of Caroline. There are a good variety of lakes and streams in the area in the area. Beautiful countryside and wilderness settings.

pdfish
07-30-2014, 11:16 PM
Head down south and fish the livingstone, oldman, and crowsnest. I haven't been there for far too long, need to go soon.

spinN'flyfish
07-30-2014, 11:32 PM
A nice area for a few days is west of Caroline. There are a good variety of lakes and streams in the area in the area. Beautiful countryside and wilderness settings.

x2 try that too