PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to the AO fishing forum and the search function

Bigmountainrider
08-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Just came back from a week on Kootenay lake. With the help of members posting tricks and ideas on the forum, we went from catching kokanee's only, to catching our possession limit of dollys and rainbows for three of us. We caught lots of fish and had lots of fun. Our largest successes were on a green glow hoochie behind a rainbow flasher at about 100fow, doing 2-3mph. Thanks for the tips all who posted. I hope this info helps the next guy wanting to catch some fish on a lake he has never fished.

Man do I like Catching more than Fishing.

BMR

Speckle55
08-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Grats BMR glad you had a great trip:47b20s0:

Kootenay Lake has some very nice fish

yep on the tips on AO :sHa_shakeshout:

Great fishing tool this internet:thinking-006:

David:)

Just came back from a week on Kootenay lake. With the help of members posting tricks and ideas on the forum, we went from catching kokanee's only, to catching our possession limit of dollys and rainbows for three of us. We caught lots of fish and had lots of fun. Our largest successes were on a green glow hoochie behind a rainbow flasher at about 100fow, doing 2-3mph. Thanks for the tips all who posted. I hope this info helps the next guy wanting to catch some fish on a lake he has never fished.

Man do I like Catching more than Fishing.

BMR