PDA

View Full Version : I love this site

deanmc
11-15-2008, 11:55 PM
This is really a great place.:) I have found info on an old gun bought a new to me gun, helped Dad sell a gun and read countless posts full of great advice.

People here are friendly, helpful and reasonable forgiving of stupid questions:confused:LOL.

Just wanted to say thank you all for you great input. You have and continue to help out a not so perfect (yet) hunter.;)

Selkirk
11-16-2008, 12:47 PM
As an active 'participant' I'm fairly new to this forum, but I have been visiting it for for almost a year now as a 'viewer'. I have to agree ... for those of us in Western Canada, it's one of the best hunting/fishing/outdoor related forums on the internet.

Great people, lots of good advice, 'community' oriented, very informative, and a good place to park your coffee mug on a cold, wet Sunday afternoon ;)

A BIG 'Thanks' to the Alberta Outdoorsmen Magazine for making this forum possible!

Dean

gitrdun
11-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Go on CGn for a while and then come back. You'll be glad to be back. :)

Eyeswideshut
11-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Go on CGn for a while and then come back. You'll be glad to be back. :)

Ya that site sometimes makes you not even want to touch your keyboard as you might do something wrong in their eyes.

IMO, 50% of the people are wrong 100% of the time and give you **** for being a human being 100% of the time,.. I just don't get it.

At least here we can have childish, heated arguments over stupid things and still feel good about ourselves and each other,.. over their you feel like slitting your wrists for saying hi.