PDA

View Full Version : Picture Slide Show from my Fishing Season

justinO
08-24-2014, 12:23 PM
Hello AO, I just put together a slide show of some of my favorite pictures from one of the best fishing seasons of my life. No true TANKS but great quality fish and tons of them, and some amazing stories. I was fortunate to take so many great people out fishing this year some who have never caught a fish, some I never even knew before the trip and became instant friends and a few students. Some of my best memories include catching A laker with a bare hand top water hook set on video as well as catching a 16.6lb Pike using a mooching reel and downriggers on video also. I put the pics in a video format and uploaded it on youtube this is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MOpCRPzM_M

I also have a video of the Pike I caught on the mooching setup, As well as the Lake trout top water Video, And a Lake Trout Hookset compilation I did which is pretty cool. You can see them all on my youtube channel I tried giving some tips on the videos on how I was fishing hope you enjoy. I am new to youtube hope it all works if it doesn't please let me know and I will post some pictures on here.
Justin