PDA

View Full Version : Will There be a get together this year on the ICE???

Drano
11-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Will There be a get together this year on the ICE???

I know BBJ had one last year and if you are planning another John could you please us know as myself and pecker and possibly World Wide would love to come as long as it can be around Gull or the Red Deer area...

Thanks in advance..

Have a Great Day...:wave::wave:

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
11-19-2008, 03:21 PM
Will There be a get together this year on the ICE???

I know BBJ had one last year and if you are planning another John could you please us know as myself and pecker and possibly World Wide would love to come as long as it can be around Gull or the Red Deer area...

Thanks in advance..

Have a Great Day...:wave::wave:

Ill let you know . We useually do it at mulhurst at pigeon , but Gull is a possibilty also .

Deano
11-19-2008, 04:42 PM
Ill let you know . We useually do it at mulhurst at pigeon , but Gull is a possibilty also .

Usually? How many times has the board had a get together? Where else has it been?

11-19-2008, 05:43 PM
Usually? How many times has the board had a get together? Where else has it been?

Well I havent done one except for open water on here but another forum , we had one on wabbamun , coal lake , and pigeon as well as a big one that , is a bunch of other buddys on Cold lake for lakers .

pecker
11-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Well I havent done one except for open water on here but another forum , we had one on wabbamun , coal lake , and pigeon as well as a big one that , is a bunch of other buddys on Cold lake for lakers .

hey bbj-- like drano said, it would be great to get together with some of the members on hard water this winter. gull or pigeon sounds good to me .:)lets see what we can do.:wave::wave: tight lines.

Versatile
11-19-2008, 06:48 PM
This board has as many actual get togethers as you have fingers on 1 hand. Everyone says they are getting together but it never happens. In the winter its for ice fishing, in the spring its for snow geese it is always a big deal but then it never goes through.

redneck posse
11-19-2008, 06:54 PM
i've been to two get togethers, one at coal and one at pigoen. both were a blast and BBJ had one heck of a cook up. if we have a icefishing get together count me in.

11-19-2008, 07:02 PM
This board has as many actual get togethers as you have fingers on 1 hand. Everyone says they are getting together but it never happens. In the winter its for ice fishing, in the spring its for snow geese it is always a big deal but then it never goes through.

Hummmm well Ive planned I think 3 or 4 now maybe less and I cant help that only same people wanna show up. I know on The Tackle Box weve done a few on there two , and same people always show up , bnut thats fine its a good time.

SuCraM
11-19-2008, 08:39 PM
I am in for any event that include BBJ and Redneck possee. Gull, Sylvan, or Pigeon works for me.

Albertadiver
11-19-2008, 08:50 PM
I'm working on my own ice shack soon as hunting season over.

I'd love to head to Gull Lake for a Saturday!

P.S. How am I going to tell who BBJ is? :)

redneck posse
11-19-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm working on my own ice shack soon as hunting season over.

I'd love to head to Gull Lake for a Saturday!

P.S. How am I going to tell who BBJ is? :)

look for the tall skinny kid .... john will be standing beside him...:lol::lol: