PDA

View Full Version : Sorry end to a great last day fishing

Double_A_Ron
09-13-2014, 11:43 PM
Today my girlfriend and I went fishing to Touchwood lake near Lac La Biche, was a bit slow but managed to catch one keeper jack fish of 73cm. When we finished loading the boat we decided to clean the fish at the cleaning station in the camp ground. Upon finishing cleaning the fish a parks officer came and measured the skeleton of the fish confirming it was legal size and checked our licenses, then we headed for our truck to head home.

This is where the day went south.

Once we got to our truck and were just about ready to leave, the parks officer ran over from the cleaning station and asked where we were going, I honestly told him we were heading back to town. He then goes on to explain that it is against the regulations to clean a fish at anywhere but your primary residence and then transport it. I then asked how is that against regulation when he had already measured and confirmed my fish's species and size. He then asked me for my drivers license and explained he would go to his truck and see what his options were, taking the fillets of the jack with him. He then proceeded to measure and confiscate the fillets (writing me a receipt) and a ticket for $172 for "Posses game fish other than at permanent residence so that species cannot be readily identified".

Now, I'm not a poacher, I wasn't trying to hide anything, was open and honest with the officer the entire time, and to my credit I wasn't going to completely clean the fish until the officer showed up at the cleaning station.

The biggest shame is that the fish is now going to go to waste, which is what the parks and fish/game officers should be concerned with. The fish's life is lost but the parks officer got $172 and a ticket dispensed on his record. Good job officer Jordan Baier no.7377 you made a big difference today. It may be in the regulations not to clean and transport a fish, but when the fish has been confirmed legal prior to transport how is that an offense....

spinN'flyfish
09-14-2014, 12:11 AM
that guy is an ***hole, you should've asked to speak to his manager for taking your money AND your fish, and confront those guys. A tip is that leave a bit of skin of the fillet for id and just peel it right off before it goes on the frying pan, this will save you a lot.

Brandonkop
09-14-2014, 01:01 AM
Sorry that is not a fun end to a fishing trip. Does seem like tough love and a little strange but he probably thought you were going to a campsite to eat the fish. He was ticketing you for a different thing than the size and species of the fish that was legally taken. You were ticketed for illegal transport of game fish clearly stated in regulations. If CO'S aren't there to enforce the rules what would you like them to do? If a fish has a size restriction on it just gut and gill, then clean it when you get home. Do it legally and you'd have your fish and money. I don't see how this is the conservation officers fault. Fellow sportsman should not defend illegal activity. The co is there to protect our resource for our future enjoyment. Just doing their job.

Runnyd
09-14-2014, 01:23 AM
I call BS. If what you are saying is true and that he already identified and measured the fish before giving you the ticket that says the fish is unidentifiable, it's not right. Sure CO's have a job to do and I thank them for what they do every time I run into them, but that's not right.

If you were stopped by a different CO after the fact and the fish was unidentifiable, then yes your guilty. But by the same CO... Total Dick move.

pickrel pat
09-14-2014, 01:59 AM
You could of rolled into one the camp stalls and got a fire going and cooked it up on a stick. Would of saved you a fine. Officer should of at least gave you that option.

blgoodbrand1
09-14-2014, 05:38 AM
The problem lies in the time between the lake and home. If you happened to run into a checkstop in your travels, how would you comply with the regulations?
Gotta keep the fish intact until your home. Gut it, scale it, take the gills out, but it has to be measurable until your home.

JohninAB
09-14-2014, 05:43 AM
Sorry that is not a fun end to a fishing trip. Does seem like tough love and a little strange but he probably thought you were going to a campsite to eat the fish. He was ticketing you for a different thing than the size and species of the fish that was legally taken. You were ticketed for illegal transport of game fish clearly stated in regulations. If CO'S aren't there to enforce the rules what would you like them to do? If a fish has a size restriction on it just gut and gill, then clean it when you get home. Do it legally and you'd have your fish and money. I don't see how this is the conservation officers fault. Fellow sportsman should not defend illegal activity. The co is there to protect our resource for our future enjoyment. Just doing their job.

X2

NEWB
09-14-2014, 07:53 AM
Strange for sure...

If you can only clean a fish at your primary residence then why have a cleaning station?

There are regs which pertain to the transportation of game fish caught and cleaned. I believe you need a 1 inch x 1 inch patch of skin on the fillet to identify the species.

The officer can also look and measure the fillet to get a good idea about the fish length. If you are a hack at filleting.. You are better to do it at home. ;)

This is a strange situation.

The Reel Deal
09-14-2014, 08:51 AM
The problem lies in the time between the lake and home. If you happened to run into a checkstop in your travels, how would you comply with the regulations?
Gotta keep the fish intact until your home. Gut it, scale it, take the gills out, but it has to be measurable until your home.

X2

Rules are rules. The regs are specific to the transport of fish, if you followed them, you wouldn't be upset right now and could have saved yourself some $.

SNAPFisher
09-14-2014, 09:04 AM
I feel for you. I know if that were me in that situation I would likely be angry too and eventually chalk it up to just "damn!". Maybe think of it as the overall cost of doing fishing...

Kind of on a off topic a bit but I read the regs again after reading this. The term "permanent residence" bothers me. So what about cabins (rec properties)? Technically those that cleaning legal fish back at his/her cabin are in violation too.

Seems to be so many holes in this part of the regs anyways I think a reasonable CO can make a judgement call and let it be. Afterall, this fish was clearly legal.

Cleaning and Transporting Fish

Fish caught in Alberta:

Fish cleaned for storage at other than your permanent residence, or for transport to your permanent residence must not be skinned, cut or packed in a manner that:
• the species cannot be identified,
• the number of fish cannot be determined, and
•the total length of every fish subject to a size limit cannot be determined

2 pieces of fish of 1 species are considered to be 1 fish.

Tips:
• Carry a cooler and ice for storing whole fish for transport to your permanent residence.
• Leave the head, tail and skin attached to fish subject to size limits for accurate length measurements. Internal organs and gills can be removed to preserve quality.
• Fish that are not subject to size limits may be filleted, but enough skin should be left on each fillet for species identification purposes.
• Never transport fish in a solid frozen block.

REMEMBER: When cleaning fish away from your permanent residence, DO NOT REMOVE evidence of species and, if size limits apply, evidence of length as described above, unless the fish are to be consumed immediately.

stubblejumper01
09-14-2014, 09:42 AM
The regs are pretty clear on this. You were cleaning the fish to go home so you have to follow the rules pertaining to transporting fish. The CO probably thought you were going to your campsite and when you told him you were going home you were in violation. There was no longer anyway to verify size or species.
As stated if you were stopped in a roadside check there was no way to prove
It's size or species. It's unfortunate that he ticketed you but if you were stopped and stated that the officer at the lake confirmed it was a legal fish and allowed you to transport it that way he would be in trouble.
It's sad how many people think they are exempt from the rules. It's easy to follow the rules and you would have no problems. It is our responsibility as fishermen to know and follow the regs for whatever water body we fish.

Lefty-Canuck
09-14-2014, 09:51 AM
Strange for sure...

If you can only clean a fish at your primary residence then why have a cleaning station?

There are regs which pertain to the transportation of game fish caught and cleaned. I believe you need a 1 inch x 1 inch patch of skin on the fillet to identify the species.

The officer can also look and measure the fillet to get a good idea about the fish length. If you are a hack at filleting.. You are better to do it at home. ;)

You can take the guts out of the fish and still leave it "whole" until you get home, then you have a bit less mess.

I think the inchxinch patch only applies to a fillet than exceeds the overall minimum length....that way if the fillet is bigger than the minimum fish length you are still legal under ALL the rules.

LC

Double_A_Ron
09-14-2014, 10:06 AM
I was not trying to be exempt from the rules, I was mistaken that since the parks officer had already verified the species and size of the fish that it shouldn't matter if I was eating it at the campsite or taking it home. The fact that i was checked and then basically ran down is more of a **** off than anything but I know for next time. I also took home the skeleton and skin of the jack in case I was going to fight the ticket to verify the species and size but it's more hassle and money than to just pay the ticket.

Yes it is a weird rule for "permanent residence", any one camping could be in offense if that the case, they don't live at the camp site year round.

Ps the fillets were 40cm and thick lol

tallieho
09-14-2014, 10:06 AM
pretty amazing ;Then why have cleaning stn's at our lakes.?

spinN'flyfish
09-14-2014, 10:17 AM
those fillets would've been delicious. But do try leave abit of skin on it you dont need to do anything at home, just peel it off and get fryin'

greylynx
09-14-2014, 11:13 AM
Ron:

I thought you told me you were going to stay over night and fish today because of such a nice weekend.

What happened after your mom called you about your dad being really sick and to get home as soon as possible?

If you had eaten those fillets on site you would have not broken the law. You told me you were spending the night at TW. If you had thrown those fillets in the bush before going that emergency back in in town you would have been charged with wasting wildlife.

Something is wrong here.

kinwahkly
09-14-2014, 11:16 AM
AlwAys leave some skin on for identicaion

Bushmonkey
09-14-2014, 11:34 AM
I know who that officer is and he's a total douche. We've got a couple officer in the LLB area that are beyond words.

Walleye Willy
09-14-2014, 11:55 AM
Where in the regs does it say you can transport fish if you leave a patch of skin on the fillet?

stubblejumper01
09-14-2014, 12:50 PM
The OP stated he was cleaning the fish to take home. Sounds like this may be something he has done before, fillet fish to take home. Then you have to leave them whole, less guts and gills so length and species can be verified. Plainly stated in regs.
Cleaning stations are at lakes so people at campground don't throw the guts in the bushes. There are a lot of bears out there people!

Double_A_Ron
09-14-2014, 01:51 PM
I normally take fish home whole and clean them there, mostly because there are normally more than one (girlfriends/sons/my own limit etc). We only had the one fish this time and figured it would be simpler to clean it at the cleaning station that was available. We even washed the counter and the station cleaning brush, leave is as we found it.

We had stayed at the campground earlier in the summer and cleaned fish at the station, was checked by a parks officer then aswell. How is it unlawful to eat a verified legal fish at home a half hour drive from the lake in comparison to the campsite?

Stubblejumper, the fish was verified legal, that's where the issue is, the only thing I did wrong was not eat the fish at the campground. It's a ridiculous rule in the regulations. What if you went camping at the lake and brought frozen filleted fish from home to have a fish fry, now is that an offense too? Sounds like it would be...

Any way, I've vented enough on here about this, good luck fishing and hunting this fall and winter fellas.

Kyle
09-14-2014, 01:59 PM
Where in the regs does it say you can transport fish if you leave a patch of skin on the fillet?

Fish caught in Alberta:
Fish cleaned for storage at other than your permanent residence, or
for transport to your permanent residence must not be skinned, cut or
packed in a manner that:

the species cannot be identified,

the number of fish cannot be determined, and

the total length of every fish subject to a size limit cannot be determined.

2 pieces of fish of 1 species are considered to be 1 fish.

Tips:

Carry a cooler and ice for storing whole fish for transport to your
permanent residence.

Leave the head, tail and skin attached to fish subject to size limits for
accurate length measurements. Internal organs and gills can be removed
to preserve quality.

Fish that are not subject to size limits may be filleted, but enough skin
must be left on each fillet for species identification purposes.

Never transport fish in a solid frozen block.
REMEMBER: When cleaning fish away from your permanent
residence, DO
NOT
REMOVE evidence of species and, if size limits
apply, evidence of length as described above, unless the fish are to be
consumed immediately.

Stubblejumper, the fish was verified legal, that's where the issue is, the only thing I did wrong was not eat the fish at the campground. It's a ridiculous rule in the regulations. What if you went camping at the lake and brought frozen filleted fish from home to have a fish fry, now is that an offense too? Sounds like it would be...

It would be illegal to bring home frozen filleted fish unless you have a small patch of skin attached and there is no size limits in effect. They verified the fish was legal at the time but what if they had a check stop 10 minutes down the road...how is he to know that fish is a pike/walleye/bull trout etc.

You broke the law, plain and simple. This rule is in effect in pretty much every other place I have fished. How else would they know what you are keeping???

EZM
09-14-2014, 02:06 PM

To remove the guts and gills for any species subject to minimum size or slot limit.

OR

to clean your fish, as desired, for species not subject to size regulations.

Double_A_Ron
09-14-2014, 04:30 PM
They verified the fish was legal at the time but what if they had a check stop 10 minutes down the road...how is he to know that fish is a pike/walleye/bull trout etc.

You broke the law, plain and simple. This rule is in effect in pretty much every other place I have fished. How else would they know what you are keeping???

What if Kyle? What if didn't happen, what did happen was the fish was verified legal at the time it was cleaned, that's how they knew what I was keeping. I didn't break the law on purpose to knowingly defraud the parks officer on what I was keeping, I tried to clean a fish at the lake so when I got home all I had to do was put the boat away and cook the fish. If what you proposed had happened and I was pulled over 10 minutes down the road I wouldn't be arguing or even mad about this, it's the fact the the fish was verified and I was let to go along my way then ran down to be given a ticket.

It's situations like this that gives parks and fish/game officers a bad name. I follow the rules keeping what I'm allowed when I'm allowed where im allowed and I get fined and my catch confiscated due to a rediculous situation. I still had access to the skeleton and skin of the fish lol.

It's a poor situation that could have been handled differently.

Have a good one.

Forest Techer
09-14-2014, 05:45 PM
You could of rolled into one the camp stalls and got a fire going and cooked it up on a stick. Would of saved you a fine. Officer should of at least gave you that option.

X100

Not saying that it's not illegal. But you hadn't left the campground yet? Maybe talk to a very far away person on the matter. Pretty sure I couldn't get a fine for transporting from the picnic table to the frying pan. Also saying you were going to transport a,fish illegally is different than transporting a fish illegally.

Kind of a crappy deal. You won't get much sympathy for admitting that you were going to break the law. And on top of that incorrectly interpret the law.

borchy
09-14-2014, 05:50 PM
What if Kyle? What if didn't happen, what did happen was the fish was verified legal at the time it was cleaned, that's how they knew what I was keeping. I didn't break the law on purpose to knowingly defraud the parks officer on what I was keeping, I tried to clean a fish at the lake so when I got home all I had to do was put the boat away and cook the fish. If what you proposed had happened and I was pulled over 10 minutes down the road I wouldn't be arguing or even mad about this, it's the fact the the fish was verified and I was let to go along my way then ran down to be given a ticket.

It's situations like this that gives parks and fish/game officers a bad name. I follow the rules keeping what I'm allowed when I'm allowed where im allowed and I get fined and my catch confiscated due to a rediculous situation. I still had access to the skeleton and skin of the fish lol.

It's a poor situation that could have been handled differently.

Have a good one.
So if the officer had followed you out of the park and ticketed you you would have been ok with it?

pickrel pat
09-14-2014, 05:59 PM
So if the officer had followed you out of the park and ticketed you you would have been ok with it?

That would be skuzzy on officers part. Officer should of informed him it was illegal during their first talk. Then he could of cooked it up right there or take the fine. Kinda seems like officer was just waiting for him to leave to nail him. On a side note, know the regs better and this stuff shouldn't happen.

borchy
09-14-2014, 06:01 PM
Skuzzy yes, upholding the law yes as well.

NEWB
09-14-2014, 06:04 PM
OP,

You did not transport fish illegally. You never transported the fish.

You were in your truck about to leave when John.Q law got excited and wrote you a ticket for something that never factually happened..

"If" you were on the highway and were pulled over with out species identification or adequate proof of size limit then you may be pooched.

The officer gave you a ticket for something that has not happened.

Challenge the ticket and make an example of this LEO.

Lefty-Canuck
09-14-2014, 06:17 PM
You can't be charged for the suspicion of an act...can you?

LC

Tb_45
09-14-2014, 06:18 PM

for people who eat fish while camping??

NEWB
09-14-2014, 06:32 PM
You can't be charged for the suspicion of an act...can you?

LC

It is a very dangerous slope to charge on something that has not occurred.

F&W could have warned him or waited untill he left the park before pulling him over and issuing a ticket.

As it is the OP was just sitting in his truck about to leave. He had not left, nor was in the process of transporting.

That is about as equivilent of sitting at the boat launch, you have 3 rods with tackle on them and the officer charging you with having more than one rod in the water. There is suspicion you might do it, but no proof untill it happens.

For the record most of the F&W officers i have met were decent. I have run into a handful where they were very sketchy..

greylynx
09-14-2014, 07:13 PM
And which detachment does JORDON BAIER #7377
reside out of?

Jack&7
09-14-2014, 08:02 PM
You could probably fight this one. You're wrong by the rules, however he did verify the fish was legal, let you go on your way and then stopped you for a different offense with the same fish. I.E. It's not really in the spirit of the law. The spirit of the law is to stop poaching and he'd verified you weren't poaching and he'd ID'd the fish.

There's the law, and the spirit of the law and for the CO's, it's about the money. Fight it !

And there it is...BINGO. Fight this one....you will win.

JohninAB
09-14-2014, 08:16 PM
OP,

You did not transport fish illegally. You never transported the fish.

You were in your truck about to leave when John.Q law got excited and wrote you a ticket for something that never factually happened..

"If" you were on the highway and were pulled over with out species identification or adequate proof of size limit then you may be pooched.

The officer gave you a ticket for something that has not happened.

Challenge the ticket and make an example of this LEO.

He told the CO he was going home. Game, set and match at that point for the CO.

pickrel pat
09-14-2014, 08:21 PM
He told the CO he was going home. Game, set and match at that point for the CO.

Nope.
If he told officer he was going hunting and planned on shooting 11 geese when the limit was 10, can he be charged with over possesion? Same thing. He has to act on it. If you bought a 6 pack and was stopped by police and you told them that later on you planned on drinking it and driving can you be charged with operating a vehicle with a blood alcohol level over .08 yet?

JohninAB
09-14-2014, 08:48 PM
Nope.
If he told officer he was going hunting and planned on shooting 11 geese when the limit was 10, can he be charged with over possesion? Same thing. He has to act on it. If you bought a 6 pack and was stopped by police and you told them that later on you planned on drinking it and driving can you be charged with operating a vehicle with a blood alcohol level over .08 yet?

Your 08 comment, cop has no idea if 6 beer would put me over nor does it imply I am going to drink them in 1 hour or 10 hours before driving.

Now lets say you are drunk and sitting behind the wheel of your vehicle, not driving, just parked sleeping. 08 guaranteed even though you are not driving.

Tell you about a buddy named Len. Was back at camp when officer showed up and asked what they were all hunting for. Len, being a wise bum said elk. Unfortunately no elk season in the WMU they were in. Judge told him not to get too excited about buying any hunting licenses the next year.

Think the CO is on fairly firm ground here.

Forest Techer
09-14-2014, 09:06 PM
Your 08 comment, cop has no idea if 6 beer would put me over nor does it imply I am going to drink them in 1 hour or 10 hours before driving.

Now lets say you are drunk and sitting behind the wheel of your vehicle, not driving, just parked sleeping. 08 guaranteed even though you are not driving.

Tell you about a buddy named Len. Was back at camp when officer showed up and asked what they were all hunting for. Len, being a wise bum said elk. Unfortunately no elk season in the WMU they were in. Judge told him not to get too excited about buying any hunting licenses the next year.

Think the CO is on fairly firm ground here.

Think you point out more grey than b&w. If your in a bar with keys in your pocket is that care and control of a motor vehicle?

To be charged with possession of illegal wildlife. You would need to have been in possession of illegal wildlife.

If your in a hunting camp. Have a weapon and admit to be hunting elk then it's case closed as far as I'm concerned. What's the defence there? He IS hunting. He did admit to hunting elk. Calling it a joke afterwards would be every criminals excuse. The op was honest and naive, and a little ignorant of the regs. not a jokester

As the saying goes. You can't be a little pregnant. In this case he may not of been pregnant yet : )

lakerfisher
09-15-2014, 02:45 AM
Tough one but the CO is correct, a bit of a wiener but still the law is the law..

Suck it up and pay the fine,, be cheaper for you and just rack it up as experience..

AK47
09-15-2014, 10:50 AM
Fight the ticket. All purpose of that law is to avoid illegal size or species being transported. Since he already checked the fish when you were cleaning he was acting like douche IMHO. He knew fish was legal and yet acted like there was some questions regarding this fish size or species. Had you been stopped by other CO on the way home it would be different story. Plus you were not yet transporting that fish, just had intention.
Can't fine for that IMHO. What if you changed your mind and decided to cook it there? What if your car did not start and you needed to stay for a night? There is so many things wrong with that ticket.

58thecat
09-15-2014, 10:56 AM
X2

Rules are rules. The regs are specific to the transport of fish, if you followed them, you wouldn't be upset right now and could have saved yourself some $.

X2,

Odd as it is as I would prefer to fillet them and leave some skin but then the length thing comes into play. Stick to the law or the law will stick it to you!

Sundancefisher
09-15-2014, 03:57 PM
definitely caught you in the wrong. However I caught a few perch one year. Cold day and didn't want to stink the house up. The Fish Cops came over just while I was cleaning the 3 perch. Then said I did not leave any skin on. Wrote me a warning ticket. Left me with an impression...

1) Got to remember that next time.
2) Definitely won't forget that lesson.
3) Fish and Wildlife guy made a good judgement call.
4) I was lucky he made that call.

Sundancefisher
09-15-2014, 03:59 PM
Fight the ticket. All purpose of that law is to avoid illegal size or species being transported. Since he already checked the fish when you were cleaning he was acting like douche IMHO. He knew fish was legal and yet acted like there was some questions regarding this fish size or species. Had you been stopped by other CO on the way home it would be different story. Plus you were not yet transporting that fish, just had intention.
Can't fine for that IMHO. What if you changed your mind and decided to cook it there? What if your car did not start and you needed to stay for a night? There is so many things wrong with that ticket.

I agree.

Likely a judge would waive the ticket if you fought it. You could also call the officer and explain your confusion and that while the intent of the law was to make sure you didn't break the rules...the officer pre checked your fish and you were legal. Seems like a warning would of been more appropriate unless he warned you before hand verbally.

Double_A_Ron
09-15-2014, 06:55 PM
The actual offense I was ticketed for was "Posses game fish other than at permanent residence so that species cannot be readily identified". It wasn't for transporting the fish, the fish was already verified at the cleaning station though.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I could fight it stating like some have said that I hadn't left the campground and the fish had been identified prior to the ticket being issued, but I'll probably spend more on gas driving to St Paul then the $172 fine itself.

Some of the commenters hold a hard line that the regs are the regs, uphold the law, and on 99.9% of the regs I completely agree, they are in place to sustain the fisheries for the future generations.

However, when a fish has been verified legal and then to turn around and issue a ticket for being in the possession the legal fish in a unverifiable state is unjust and as stated in a comment above "not in the spirit of the law". A little understanding goes a long way in how our CO's are perceived by the public, a warning should have sufficed and if that had occurred this would have been an entirely different post commending a CO for educating and understanding the situation.

There are times to be the hammer and times to make a judgement call.

Goater
09-15-2014, 07:21 PM
I would let a judge decide if you did anything wrong.
What was put down on the receipt?

Wolftrapper
09-15-2014, 07:30 PM
Normally I would say pay the ticket.
But if this incident happened just like you said it did, you should fight it.
Definitely let the judge decide or better yet, speak to the crown prosecutor before hand.go to court a little before it actually starts and ask to discuss the ticket with him.
This was a lame ticket to give.
And I'm a square, usually by the book kinda guy.

RavYak
09-15-2014, 07:59 PM
This is a slippery topic. The CO may have verified the length but at that time he didn't verify what you were planning to do with the fish. When he figured you were going to transport it illegally(as the law is stated you cannot transport these fish, it doesn't matter if it is a legal size fish or not) he approached you again and you gave him grounds to write you a ticket by confessing you were about to break the law...

Imo the CO should have given you the opportunity to go cook it up instead of driving home with it. You hadn't actually broken the law at that point(just confessed you were going to) as you still had legal ways to deal with the fish. You could go to court and argue this point and you may very well get the fine reduced but I doubt you would get off with nothing. Since you actually had intent to break the law(even though it seems you didn't realize it) I would say you should probably man up and pay the fine but I totally understand not wanting to because imo it is a stupid law(I hate cleaning fish at home, especially when the lake has a cleaning facility...).

The Reel Deal
09-15-2014, 09:27 PM
The actual offense I was ticketed for was "Posses game fish other than at permanent residence so that species cannot be readily identified".

You're guilty as charged. You may only remove the inch by inch before cooking, which means you weren't at your house or campsite ready to prepare it. Rules are rules!

spinN'flyfish
09-15-2014, 09:39 PM
At that moment I'd just tell him that I'm just going eat it there. Cook it. Way better letting the guy throw it away like ****. Nonetheless, to avoid all this crap just follow the rules.

huntsfurfish
09-16-2014, 10:52 AM
If the CO had any class;):) he could have given you a warning and let you give it to someone in the campground. Guess he didnt think that could be an option when he went to check.

spinerfisher
09-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Sucks for the ticket, but totally avoidable. Does anyone read regs????????? Its even on this site!! Look up on page 27 and if you did read them you would not be in this situation.

Fish caught in Alberta:
8 Fish cleaned for storage at other than your permanent residence, or
packed in a manner that:
l the species cannot be identified,
l the number of fish cannot be determined, and
l the total length of every fish subject to a size limit cannot be determined.
8 2 pieces of fish of 1 species are considered to be 1 fish.
Tips:
l Carry a cooler and ice for storing whole fish for transport to your
permanent residence.
l Leave the head, tail and skin attached to fish subject to size limits for
to preserve quality.
l Fish that are not subject to size limits may be filleted, but enough skin
l Never transport fish in a solid frozen block.
residence, DO NOT REMOVE evidence of species and, if size limits
consumed immediately.

NEWB
09-16-2014, 11:41 AM
Sucks for the ticket, but totally avoidable. Does anyone read regs????????? Its even on this site!! Look up on page 27 and if you did read them you would not be in this situation.

Fish caught in Alberta:
packed in a manner that:
Tips:
permanent residence.
to preserve quality.
consumed immediately.

The regs are not in question. The CO is. The CO verified everything was Kosher and let him go. The moment the OP hopped in his truck the CO decided to issue a ticket and confiscate. The OP was not transporting nor in the process of transporting when the ticket and confiscation happened.

There is nothing quite like ticketing citizens for acts they have not committed. I am willing to wager this is not the first time this CO has done it.

spinerfisher
09-16-2014, 01:19 PM
The regs are not in question. The CO is. The CO verified everything was Kosher and let him go. The moment the OP hopped in his truck the CO decided to issue a ticket and confiscate. The OP was not transporting nor in the process of transporting when the ticket and confiscation happened.

There is nothing quite like ticketing citizens for acts they have not committed. I am willing to wager this is not the first time this CO has done it.

Um read the OPs post first!!!!!
1. Upon finishing cleaning the fish a parks officer came and measured the skeleton of the fish confirming it was legal size and checked our licenses, then we headed for our truck to head home. --- yes was in the process of going home, regardless of being checked earlier,
2.This is where the day went south.

Once we got to our truck and were just about ready to leave, the parks officer ran over from the cleaning station and asked where we were going, I honestly told him we were heading back to town----Have fun fighting this in court------READ THE REGS. CO is doing his job, if you cannot understand them, you will get a ticket.

NEWB
09-16-2014, 01:27 PM
Um read the OPs post first!!!!!
1. Upon finishing cleaning the fish a parks officer came and measured the skeleton of the fish confirming it was legal size and checked our licenses, then we headed for our truck to head home. --- yes was in the process of going home, regardless of being checked earlier, 2.This is where the day went south.

Once we got to our truck and were just about ready to leave, the parks officer ran over from the cleaning station and asked where we were going, I honestly told him we were heading back to town----Have fun fighting this in court------READ THE REGS. CO is doing his job, if you cannot understand them, you will get a ticket.

Er...

He had not committed the offence yet. Was about to but at that point he had not.

The OP did not say he was heading directly home, he did not say he was going to stop in the campground for a shore lunch before hitting the road, or heading back the campsite to pack up his gear. All of which are plausible.

The vehicle was NOT put in motion and still stationary. The conditions of movement set out by the TSA were not in place. The vehicle was still parked.

Want to try again?

rugatika
09-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Dick move by the CO. Fight the ticket.

58thecat
09-16-2014, 01:37 PM
This thread is "PURE" speculation! :thinking-006:

cube
09-16-2014, 02:00 PM
The actual offense I was ticketed for was "Posses game fish other than at permanent residence so that species cannot be readily identified". It wasn't for transporting the fish, the fish was already verified at the cleaning station though.

There are times to be the hammer and times to make a judgement call.

I totally feel for you. Personally I think all Fish and Wildlife officers that can't ID a fish species by their fillet should be let go. The unfortunate part about this is because of actions like this they will get a lot less cooperation in the future.

RavYak
09-16-2014, 02:04 PM
Er...

He had not committed the offence yet. Was about to but at that point he had not.

The OP did not say he was heading directly home, he did not say he was going to stop in the campground for a shore lunch before hitting the road, or heading back the campsite to pack up his gear. All of which are plausible.

The vehicle was NOT put in motion and still stationary. The conditions of movement set out by the TSA were not in place. The vehicle was still parked.

Want to try again?

Newb, for the record the OP hasn't confirmed one way or another whether he transported the fish. In other words he hasn't clearly stated whether he drove even a foot before the CO approached him.

At a minimum the OP admitted to the CO his intent to break the law, at worse he actually drove a short distance before admitting to breaking the law.

The key here is that the OP didn't realize that transporting the fish in this matter, even if they are legal fish, is actually illegal. Whether or not he broke that law or only had intent to break the law only he truly knows at the moment.

Either way he has enough information to now make a decision how to handle this situation. He may be able to get a reduction in fines or possible even get lucky and avoid it entirely but imo it is far from a guarantee especially if the CO is there in which case it will be his word against the CO's.

This situation sucks and is the result of a frustrating law but it is the law.

NEWB
09-16-2014, 02:28 PM
Newb, for the record the OP hasn't confirmed one way or another whether he transported the fish. In other words he hasn't clearly stated whether he drove even a foot before the CO approached him.

At a minimum the OP admitted to the CO his intent to break the law, at worse he actually drove a short distance before admitting to breaking the law.

The key here is that the OP didn't realize that transporting the fish in this matter, even if they are legal fish, is actually illegal. Whether or not he broke that law or only had intent to break the law only he truly knows at the moment.

Either way he has enough information to now make a decision how to handle this situation. He may be able to get a reduction in fines or possible even get lucky and avoid it entirely but imo it is far from a guarantee especially if the CO is there in which case it will be his word against the CO's.

This situation sucks and is the result of a frustrating law but it is the law.

Fair enough.

It all comes down to the fine details to determine if he broke the law or not.

The OP has decisions to make and if he chooses to challenge the ticket then he needs to be very specific on what factually occurred.

wildwoods
09-16-2014, 02:31 PM
The OP stated he was cleaning the fish to take home. Sounds like this may be something he has done before, fillet fish to take home. Then you have to leave them whole, less guts and gills so length and species can be verified. Plainly stated in regs.
Cleaning stations are at lakes so people at campground don't throw the guts in the bushes. There are a lot of bears out there people!
I echo this^^^

wildwoods
09-16-2014, 03:07 PM
Also, regardless if HE saw it before filleting and deemed it legal, who is to say the OP doesn't get pulled over again by a different officer on the way to the gas station? How is the next officer supposed to know. Too much red tape to pack a note or place a call. That's why it's not good enough to have an officer on site declare it's legal. Tough luck man. I feel for you regardless.

NEWB
09-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Also, regardless if HE saw it before filleting and deemed it legal, who is to say the OP doesn't get pulled over again by a different officer on the way to the gas station? How is the next officer supposed to know. Too much red tape to pack a note or place a call. That's why it's not good enough to have an officer on site declare it's legal. Tough luck man. I feel for you regardless.

What if the OP never saw a CO on the way back to his house?

Don't play what "if's". Stay with the facts as have been disclosed to us by the OP. You can play out the "what if" situation for both sides of this ticket untill you turn blue in the face.. The facts are what will either withdraw or have the charge stick.

Right now, the facts are as presented by the OP that the CO deemed it legal when first inspected. Species and length were verified. The moment OP went into his vehicle that is when the CO decided to tag him with transporting fish illegally when the vehicle was not in motion and had never left the original position, the park nor entered onto a highway.

If the vehicle was in motion and the OP was pulled over outside the park then yes, his case is weak and should just pay the fine.

pickrel pat
09-16-2014, 03:43 PM
The actual offense I was ticketed for was "Posses game fish other than at permanent residence so that species cannot be readily identified". It wasn't for transporting the fish,

Actually Newb.
After this I've changed my tune, he wasn't at a residence( home or camp stall).

NEWB
09-16-2014, 04:01 PM
Actually Newb.
After this I've changed my tune, he wasn't at a residence( home or camp stall).

You are correct. He was at the Fillet Station where he was inspected and deemed to be legal. Had he transported the fish to a campsite he would have been ok.

The fact remains he did not transport the fish to neither the camp or his residence. He was not in the process of transportation if his vehicle was still parked and unmoved.

If he had left the park and was in the process of transporting.. then yes. He should pay. He was given a ticket for an offence he had not yet commited..

How can the officer not identify the gane fish if he just verified it and deemed it legal. This is what his charge is for.

The officer either verified it, or did not verify it. If he verified it and deemed it legal, then issued a ticket for not being able to verify it once the OP was in the truck, then the officer is lying. Either way, John Q. Law has lied.

wildwoods
09-16-2014, 05:25 PM
You are correct. He was at the Fillet Station where he was inspected and deemed to be legal. Had he transported the fish to a campsite he would have been ok.

The fact remains he did not transport the fish to neither the camp or his residence. He was not in the process of transportation if his vehicle was still parked and unmoved.

If he had left the park and was in the process of transporting.. then yes. He should pay. He was given a ticket for an offence he had not yet commited..

How can the officer not identify the gane fish if he just verified it and deemed it legal. This is what his charge is for.

The officer either verified it, or did not verify it. If he verified it and deemed it legal, then issued a ticket for not being able to verify it once the OP was in the truck, then the officer is lying. Either way, John Q. Law has lied.

I see your point now.

SNAPFisher
09-16-2014, 09:51 PM

Fish caught in Alberta:
packed in a manner that:
Tips:
permanent residence.
to preserve quality.
consumed immediately.

Did you even read the previous posts. Like a rod, go get bent!

spinerfisher
09-17-2014, 06:34 AM
Did you even read the previous posts. Like a rod, go get bent!

CO is doing his job, not his fault people cannot read and understand the regs, and just another one trying to fight what is written in the regs!........now move along and go fish your stocked ponds......:sign0161:

H380
09-17-2014, 06:51 AM
Strange for sure...

Exactly , why have a cleaning station .. officer is a loser . He knew the fish was legal , grasping at straws to get a chance to write somebody up .. I don't bash officers for no reason ,they have a tough job to do and for the most part do it well . However this guy went too far . As some one said , if he wanted to be picky he could have let the OP GO ROAST IT OVER A CAMPFIRE .. BUT NOPE ,STRAIGHT FOR THE TICKETBOOK .

GillieSuit
09-17-2014, 08:02 AM
I agree the regulations are clear, but this whole situation feels like that CO was trying to trap this fellow into a ticket. Its a really ****ty situation and I think if I was in this gentleman's shoes. I would have my day in court and present my case. He felt like he had done everything correct because the CO was right there watching him clean and measure etc. Just a ****ty ****ty deal.

RavYak
09-17-2014, 08:53 AM
Exactly , why have a cleaning station ..

On many lakes cleaning stations are relics of a time when you could clean your fish... Now they can only be used for fish with no size requirement.

dmcbride
09-17-2014, 09:15 AM
Dick move by the CO. Fight the ticket.

X2 The Co. knew the fish was legal.

Winch101
09-17-2014, 09:28 AM
Take it to court , dress poorly ,don't shave , appear somewhat retarded ,I
Mean dim witted .
Play the victim , speak sincerely to the magistrate , I've done it a couple
Of times on poaching charges .....walked .....play up the part about
The officer setting you up ...

Innocent until. Hung

The Reel Deal
09-17-2014, 04:40 PM

"Posses game fish other than at permanent residence so that species cannot be readily identified"

this still trumps whether or not the CO deemed the fish legal size. Even if he was camping there, and going to consume it in a few minutes - he can't remove the 1x1 patch until he gets to his camp or "temporary residence"

I'm not on anyone's side, but its in the regs - you can't "POSSESS" a fish you cant identify, thats what the ticket is for. Even if he is walking to a camp site, he needs to be able to identify the fish. Unless he had a frying pan heated beside the cleaning station, this is a shut case.

Icatchfish
09-17-2014, 07:12 PM
You broke the law and got caught. Pay the fine and move on bra

Graffy91
09-17-2014, 07:38 PM
This is why you keep skin to determine the species of the fish. Or transport whole.

pickrel pat
09-17-2014, 07:39 PM

Not sure why you keep Bolding the word transport. Ticket has nothing at all to do with the transport of fish.

mickeyjim
09-17-2014, 07:42 PM
Seems like the guy made a pretty bad judgement call there. The law is the law, but if you can't tell a pike fillet from another species, please kindly return your badge to the cracker jack box you got it out of. Bet your gf will be pumped to get back out on the water too!!

borchy
09-17-2014, 10:01 PM
"Posses game fish other than at permanent residence so that species cannot be readily identified"

this still trumps whether or not the CO deemed the fish legal size. Even if he was camping there, and going to consume it in a few minutes - he can't remove the 1x1 patch until he gets to his camp or "temporary residence"

I'm not on anyone's side, but its in the regs - you can't "POSSESS" a fish you cant identify, thats what the ticket is for. Even if he is walking to a camp site, he needs to be able to identify the fish. Unless he had a frying pan heated beside the cleaning station, this is a shut case.

IMO the park is considered his residence if he is camping there. Or so I was told when a CO's manager called us to apologize for his officers behavior when he was threatening us with a ticket for transporting of fish fillets from the cleaning stand to our campsite at cold lake. If you can't ever possess an unidentifiable fish ,then right before you put the fish in the pan you are possessing a fish you can't identify. Whether or not the CO checked the fish doesn't matter in my opinion. I think he was in possession of said un identifiable fish in somewhere other than his residence which is illegal. Just my 2 cents.

Freedom55
09-18-2014, 08:38 AM
Take it to court , dress poorly ,don't shave , appear somewhat retarded ,I
Mean dim witted .
Play the victim , speak sincerely to the magistrate , I've done it a couple
Of times on poaching charges .....walked .....play up the part about
The officer setting you up ...

Innocent until. Hung

Or he can man up, admit that he made a mistake and pay the fine. Like an Albertan.

The Reel Deal
09-18-2014, 09:26 AM
If you can't ever possess an unidentifiable fish ,then right before you put the fish in the pan you are possessing a fish you can't identify.

RavYak
09-18-2014, 09:31 AM
Here is the law... No more misinformation please...

Game fish
19(1) Subject to this section, no person shall have in his
possession other than at his permanent residence any game fish that
is skinned, cut or packed so that

(a) the species of fish cannot be readily identified,
(b) the number of fish cannot be readily determined, and
(c) in the case of fish to which minimum or maximum length
limits apply, the length of the fish cannot be readily
determined.

(2) For the purposes of subsection (1), 2 pieces of fish flesh must
be counted as one fish.

(3) Subsection (1) does not apply to

(a) the skin, fins or eyes removed from game fish which may
lawfully be used as bait,
(b) fish that are not being transported that are being prepared
for immediate consumption, and
(c) the possession of game fish that have been lawfully

(i) acquired from a jurisdiction outside of Alberta or
from a National Park of Canada,
(ii) caught and retained under the authority of a licence
other than a sportfishing licence or sturgeon fishing
licence, or
(iii) removed directly from waters where they were kept
under the authority of a fish culture licence.

In laymans terms, any fish with length requirement can only be gutted (not filleted, steaked etc) unless you are in your permanent residence or if you are preparing them for immediate consumption.

I don't think a camping trailer would be considered permanent residence but you are allowed to take the cleaned fish back to your trailer as long as you plan on consuming them.

The law is simple and clear. The regulations booklet on the other hand only refers to this law in regards to transportation which makes it slightly ambiguous but unfortunately the regulations booklet isn't considered the legal document in this instance...

CraigJ
09-18-2014, 12:24 PM
It seems to me that many people are getting hung on the transport aspect of this offence. The ticket was for violating section 19(1)(a);

19(1) Subject to this section, no person shall have in his
possession other than at his permanent residence any game fish that is skinned, cut or packed so that
(a) the species of fish cannot be readily identified,

The exception to this is in section 19(3)(b);

19(3) Subsection (1) does not apply to
(b) fish that are not being transported that are being prepared for immediate consumption,

Transportation has next to nothing to do with this.

From what I recall being previously stated by OP is that he had a successful day fishing and brought the fish to the cleaning station. Fish then checked by by the CO who deems it to be legal. CO leaves (walks away?) and OP proceeded to clean and fillet the fish. OP then get ready to leave with filleted fish (now not identifiable), and is once again stopped by CO. CO questions were he is going, OP tell the truth and says home (not staying here to eat it). The offence now committed.

The elements of this offence as I see it are:
1. OP had a game fish in possession,
2. OP was not at permanent residence,
3. The game fish was not readily identifiable,
4. The game fish was not prepped for immediate consumption.

Had OP said he was going to take the fish site 'abc123' to eat it he would have likely been fine. OP would have lied, but fine.

I am not sure I agree with the call that was made by the CO in this case but when looking at the facts and actual wording of the regulation the CO was well within his authority to issue a ticket. At least you got to keep your gear. My brother in law had all his gear seized once for something similar.

Lefty-Canuck
09-18-2014, 12:26 PM
^^^^^

This!

Someone had to go and ruin this pee-pee match with some good ole common sense :)

LC

CraigJ
09-18-2014, 12:33 PM
IMO the park is considered his residence if he is camping there. Or so I was told when a CO's manager called us to apologize for his officers behavior when he was threatening us with a ticket for transporting of fish fillets from the cleaning stand to our campsite at cold lake. If you can't ever possess an unidentifiable fish ,then right before you put the fish in the pan you are possessing a fish you can't identify. Whether or not the CO checked the fish doesn't matter in my opinion. I think he was in possession of said un identifiable fish in somewhere other than his residence which is illegal. Just my 2 cents.

You are correct here. The park is considered a residence if camping there, but it is a 'temporary' residence not a 'permanent' residence. I know it seems like a small difference and really it is but in the eye of the law and the court it is a crucial difference.

You actually can possess an unidentifiable fish, provided it is being prepped for immediate consumption. The key word is immediate. You can not possess an unidentifiable fish for later consumption (eg caught in the morning and filleted for eating later that night).

I am certain i had read case law (i just can't find it right now) that states you can take an unidentifiable fish from the cleaning stand to your camp provided it is to be immediately consumed upon arrival at the camp.

Double_A_Ron
09-23-2014, 08:52 AM
The CO identified the fish while I was in the process of cleaning it, measured the Skelton and said have a good day. Went back to my truck to finish getting ready to leave and that's where I was ticketed, truck was not started or moved.

I appreciate all the comments, both condemning my actions for not following the regs and supporting my position that it was a legal fish.

Hopefully the next thread I post will be for something positive. Thanks.

Double_A_Ron
11-07-2014, 09:28 AM
Just wanted to let you guys know I plead not guilty to my ticket, mailed it in and the judge withdrew it. I won.

I'm happy I won, still a shame that the fish went to waste. Hopefully next time the officer is in a situation like that they will choose education over fines and seizure.

Thanks again for the conversations on both sides of the coin.

Okotokian
11-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Just wanted to let you guys know I plead not guilty to my ticket, mailed it in and the judge withdrew it. I won.

I'm happy I won, still a shame that the fish went to waste. Hopefully next time the officer is in a situation like that they will choose education over fines and seizure.

Thanks again for the conversations on both sides of the coin.

Good for you. Could have all been handled amicably with a warning. I guess an education for the officer, and for you. I'd consider the fish the cost of your education.

RavYak
11-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Good for you I guess. They must be really backed up if you didn't even have to make a court appearance.

I think this thread is a good reminder for everyone that here in AB there are very strict rules regarding the transportation of fish. You must be able to prove length(for any species with length requirement) and species so the fish has to remain intact(guts and gills may be removed) until you get home to your primary residence.

I have forgotten this rule in the past and I don't necessarily agree with it but it is what it is.

waterninja
11-07-2014, 09:43 AM
And here was I wondering why this thread from Sept. was re-activated. Glad OP won court case. Don't think this was handled correctly by c.o.

Chief16
11-07-2014, 12:57 PM
On many lakes cleaning stations are relics of a time when you could clean your fish... Now they can only be used for fish with no size requirement.

I didn't know this! Don't keep fish regardless but very good info to let people know if you see them using it

cube
11-08-2014, 07:05 PM
CONGRATULATIONS! “Double_A_Ron”. Happy to hear you decided to appeal and even happier you were successful. To steal from “Hunted on another thread” Common sense is still alive!

YeeHaw
11-08-2014, 09:02 PM
Good to hear Ron. BS charge in the first place.:sHa_shakeshout:

AK47
11-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Great news! Glad judge had more common sense than CO.

spinN'flyfish
11-08-2014, 10:30 PM
excellent news to hear, the judge made a good decision, that co really needs to know what a cleaning station is for and to have common sense, because he already said it was at legal size. This still bothers me but glad you won :sHa_shakeshout:

slivers86
11-11-2014, 08:31 PM
posted without finishing the thread - doh!

Kim473
11-12-2014, 05:29 AM
The CO probably had done this to many people and the judge and prosicutor new this. Too bad it didn't make it to court cause then the CO would have had to listen to the tongue lashing that the judge would have given him. I have seen many co's over the years, most were great and more than willing to be helpfull in any way that they could. A few have been DICK's, Too bad that the later ones are who they are and around.

edmhunter
11-12-2014, 06:22 AM
Today my girlfriend and I went fishing to Touchwood lake near Lac La Biche, was a bit slow but managed to catch one keeper jack fish of 73cm. When we finished loading the boat we decided to clean the fish at the cleaning station in the camp ground. Upon finishing cleaning the fish a parks officer came and measured the skeleton of the fish confirming it was legal size and checked our licenses, then we headed for our truck to head home.

This is where the day went south.

Once we got to our truck and were just about ready to leave, the parks officer ran over from the cleaning station and asked where we were going, I honestly told him we were heading back to town. He then goes on to explain that it is against the regulations to clean a fish at anywhere but your primary residence and then transport it. I then asked how is that against regulation when he had already measured and confirmed my fish's species and size. He then asked me for my drivers license and explained he would go to his truck and see what his options were, taking the fillets of the jack with him. He then proceeded to measure and confiscate the fillets (writing me a receipt) and a ticket for $172 for "Posses game fish other than at permanent residence so that species cannot be readily identified".

Now, I'm not a poacher, I wasn't trying to hide anything, was open and honest with the officer the entire time, and to my credit I wasn't going to completely clean the fish until the officer showed up at the cleaning station.

The biggest shame is that the fish is now going to go to waste, which is what the parks and fish/game officers should be concerned with. The fish's life is lost but the parks officer got $172 and a ticket dispensed on his record. Good job officer Jordan Baier no.7377 you made a big difference today. It may be in the regulations not to clean and transport a fish, but when the fish has been confirmed legal prior to transport how is that an offense....

Fight the ticket, I would. I am very familiar with the courts. If you need or want some pointers or advice feel free to PM me. :)

Talking moose
11-12-2014, 08:08 AM
Fight the ticket, I would. I am very familiar with the courts. If you need or want some pointers or advice feel free to PM me. :)

Wanna bet Talking moose that this doesn't even make it to court? A friendly farmers bet? Good kick in the arse? Lol:)p

canadiantdi
11-12-2014, 09:53 AM
It would have been nice for him to let you go on your way with a warning that if stopped again on the way, you could end up in trouble. Like someone else said previously, the law is supposed to stop poachers and he already verified that you weren't poaching.

edit: Just read that you fought and won. Good for you!

kevinhits
11-12-2014, 07:42 PM
Wanna bet Talking moose that this doesn't even make it to court? A friendly farmers bet? Good kick in the arse? Lol:)p

Hits thinks that someone did not read the
Entire thread.. Lol.. Cough.. Cough.. Edmhunter..:)

edmhunter
11-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Exactly , why have a cleaning station .. officer is a loser . He knew the fish was legal , grasping at straws to get a chance to write somebody up .. I don't bash officers for no reason ,they have a tough job to do and for the most part do it well . However this guy went too far . As some one said , if he wanted to be picky he could have let the OP GO ROAST IT OVER A CAMPFIRE .. BUT NOPE ,STRAIGHT FOR THE TICKETBOOK .

Exactly H380

Anyhoooooooooooooooo....I would definately go to court and fight the ticket, but thats just me.

Fishfinder
11-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Exactly H380

Anyhoooooooooooooooo....I would definately go to court and fight the ticket, but thats just me.

Read above.
OP fought ticket in court and won....as he should have.
Good job Ron.:)

Lefty-Canuck
11-12-2014, 09:22 PM
Read above.
OP fought ticket in court and won....as he should have.
Good job Ron.:)

No he just mailed it in...no court required.

LC

Fishfinder
11-12-2014, 09:54 PM
No he just mailed it in...no court required.

LC

Haha oops...typo:scared0018:lol